X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scheff
    • Sep 2010

Y. Project, men's FW16, Paris

The owner of this domain has not yet uploaded their website.

Perhaps it's time to shut this brand down.. And it used to be so good.
  • ilurkaround
    • Jan 2012

There's zero cohesiveness, except for the denim pants every other look. It's pretty much a hodgepodge of whatever is currently trending, a crappy gosha meets vetements.

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

It's so bizarre and sad, I was under the impression that the same team would continue after Yohan, but I have a hard time believing that would be the case. It looks more like they sold the name or something, there has been nothing in the last couple of collection that would signal any relation to the old Y. Project.
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• AVerdantShore
        • Jan 2011

Frankly, I find a lot of these new collections under Glenn Martens to be a little self-serving at best and almost nearly disrespectful to Yohan's vision.

I am not asking for a new designer to adhere strictly to the rules laid down by those that have come before them, but there should be some reverence, if for the sake of the consumer, if nothing else. E.g. sure--the new Ann D collections don't have all of the same sensibilities and aesthetic trappings in totality, nor should they be expected to, but there's something in each collection that loyal customers would have been inclined to buy.

Comment

• upsilonkng
          • May 2010

the Donald of all fw shows... why? how? nvrmnd just go away

Comment

• nicelynice
            • Oct 2009

Read the comments before clicking the link, thought "how bad it could be?"

Yowza.

Comment

• braver
              • Sep 2013

I'll keep my old Y.Project shirt for the memory and honor of Yohan.

And we should forget about this brand here now.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎