11 by Boris Bidjan Saberi Men FW16

...bombing the bass, blasting the beat
  • ian+
    • Dec 2011

...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• C.R.E.A.M
      • Feb 2015

Lots of pieces that we won't see on racks in my opinion. Not that i really care because i wouldn't wear them anyway, but i'm really wondering what's the percentage of pieces created that are being cancelled after the showroom.

Comment

• Arkady
        • Apr 2011

Something tells me he'll be alright, every season people have a lot to say about this line and every season it sells through.

Excepting the camo pattern (which had to be done given the theme) and 80s denim (dafuk) this is quite strong to me, those overalls and the taped technical jacket are serious.

Construction quality is only getting better as well.

Comment

• Marko
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by C.R.E.A.M View Post
          Lots of pieces that we won't see on racks in my opinion. Not that i really care because i wouldn't wear them anyway, but i'm really wondering what's the percentage of pieces created that are being cancelled after the showroom.
          I disagree. You have to keep in mind the stores 11 is sold in. Many do not carry and of the traditional 'SZ' brands. I have seen it in what are mainly sneaker stores. This totally hits the street wear market.

Comment

• hazy.r
            • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Marko View Post
            I disagree. You have to keep in mind the stores 11 is sold in. Many do not carry and of the traditional 'SZ' brands. I have seen it in what are mainly sneaker stores. This totally hits the street wear market.
            Totally agree. I feel like the 11 stuff gets closer and closer to the Cav Empt realm every season.

Comment

• upsilonkng
              • May 2010

just waiting for the bbs11xSupreme colab, which would just be a camo snapback but sell out in 15 min and resell for 4xretail.

Comment

• C.R.E.A.M
                • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Marko View Post
                Maybe you're right, it's just that every time i see 11 BY BBS products in stores its only the "basics" and accessories. So yeah i was really curious about all the other looks i never see. Maybe i'm just too old now so i don't get to visit stores where i could find those pieces.

Comment

• Arkady
                  • Apr 2011

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
                  just waiting for the bbs11xSupreme colab, which would just be a camo snapback but sell out in 15 min and resell for 4xretail.
                  Would go nicely with Rick x Adidas or any other equally shrewd brand that realized you build loyalty years before buy-in on high end luxury goods. Gotta intercept the kopsters at some point -- I'm sure many of us wouldn't have been against a price friendly Rick option when we were 19, but we were wearing some other shite instead.
                  Last edited by Arkady; 02-07-2016, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎