• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Siki Im + Den Im F/W 16 - New York

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

The rest, including some excellent blood color looks, is up on http://www.sz-mag.com/news/2016/02/s...2016-new-york/

This is fantastic - most convincing Siki Im collection yet and definitely best of NYFW Men's.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• En.
      • May 2015

Suki is doing better after each collection; his outwear being what I think he always does best and this collection shows it.

Are the models wearing Doc Martens?

Comment

• PIERRELEGRAND
        • Apr 2014

This show was great. The photos don't do it justice. It was STRONG, from the music and casting, to the clothes themselves. I feel like Siki being the thinking man's designer is something that was under appreciated and not understood for a long time. It's great to see him get more and better press and also to see his collections becoming more commercially viable.

These.

This coat.

Comment

• LupinTheFourth
          • Aug 2009

Yo Pete!

Originally posted by PIERRELEGRAND View Post
          This show was great. The photos don't do it justice. It was STRONG, from the music and casting, to the clothes themselves. I feel like Siki being the thinking man's designer is something that was under appreciated and not understood for a long time. It's great to see him get more and better press and also to see his collections becoming more commercially viable.

These.
          It could be due to the fact that I'm eurotrash but I don't really get what differentiates him Siki from the rest of the pack. I do remember seeing some stuff a few years ago with some Air Jordan vibes mixed with whatever he's doing now and I though it was a pretty neat idea since he didn't pull the usual by mixing streetwear with some menswear classics.
          So; I did get what he's trying to tell but I think he's still searching a bit. I wonder if the stockist get him?
          modern man

Comment

• akkeri
            • Jul 2012

Faust, are the plain jumpers with side zips from the Den Im range? I have one from a few seasons back but wasn't aware that they were continuative. That purple is gorgeous.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

I actually don't know. I will ask.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• akkeri
                • Jul 2012

Thanks!

Comment

• casem
                  • Sep 2006

Here's the show music.

Originally posted by akkeri View Post
                  Faust, are the plain jumpers with side zips from the Den Im range? I have one from a few seasons back but wasn't aware that they were continuative. That purple is gorgeous.
                  Yes!
                  music

Comment

• Sep 2008

Digging the music Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎