X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Verdandi
    • Mar 2012

WTB Ann Demeulemeester F/W 12 boots

I know this may be a long shot since I rarely see them pop up somewhere, but I am looking for a pair of Ann F/W 12 zip boots, preferably the over the knee version in 36 (ideally) or 37 (will make this work).

I had them until they got lost with my luggage over the holiday season and since it has been almost three months I doubt I will ever see my luggage again.

So if anyone is itching to sell them or may see them somewhere: I would be really grateful for any kind of help.

lavender menace
  • porthidium
    • Aug 2013

oh that is heartbreaking.

they lost my luggage when i was traveling to shanghai (they didn't know if it was in new york or hong kong). thankfully they found it after a very stressful week of waiting. they had 4 pairs on my ann's in there.

i always put my shoes in the carry-on after that nightmare!
    @porthidium_

Comment

• rider
      eyes of the world
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Verdandi View Post
      I know this may be a long shot since I rarely see them pop up somewhere, but I am looking for a pair of Ann F/W 12 zip boots, preferably the over the knee version in 36 (ideally) or 37 (will make this work).

I had them until they got lost with my luggage over the holiday season and since it has been almost three months I doubt I will ever see my luggage again.

So if anyone is itching to sell them or may see them somewhere: I would be really grateful for any kind of help.
      I feel for you
      It's got to be frustrating to take with you on a trip your most cherished possessions because when you're traveling you want to feel your best, and to have them dissappear for no good reason is worth mourning. I dread this event.
      It's especially painful because I empathize. I have those boots and found them years later after first seeing them at a SZ photo shoot. My absolute favorite otk boots that are the perfect height in every aspect. They make me miss Ann even more...

Heads up...I got mine on therealreal and if I see another pair I will alert you or grab them for you since we are the same size.

Comment

• jurassicsnark
        • Sep 2015

This breaks my heart, too, I am so sorry.
        I am looking for a different pair of Ann boots myself, but I spend a decent amount of time scouring various places, and I will absolutely let you know if I see them.

Comment

• Verdandi
          • Mar 2012

Thank you everyone for your condolences

And yes, rider, they were my favorite boots as well. I bought them right after they came out and they were definitely my most worn shoes.

I haven't had any luck yet - not that this is surprising. I wish they'd re-release them like they have done with so many other greatest hits
          lavender menace

Comment

• porthidium
            • Aug 2013

Just saw just saw this on eBay. Size 37

@porthidium_

Comment

• Verdandi
              • Mar 2012

Thank you!

I asked the seller for bigger pictures. I've never had Ann boots with that much creasing.
              lavender menace

Comment

• rider
                eyes of the world
                • Jun 2009

I dont have a good feeling about those particular ones tbh.
                they also appear to be the shorter knee version not the otk ones.

Comment

• Verdandi
                  • Mar 2012

Yeah, the leather looks a bit funky too me. I own plenty of Ann boots and have Ann boot wearing friends and I've never seen this before.

I would prefer the otk version but this particular style seems to be so rare I take what I can get if the condition is acceptable
                  lavender menace

Comment

• tteens
                    • Feb 2015

That is heartbreaking! :(
                    I was looking for these too, but briefly saw them on the realreal.com before they were sold.

I haven't had much experience w/ Ann D, boots, but i generally take 36.5 in most brands (sometimes 36, but 37 is definitely too big). Do you think I'd need to size down for Ann D boots? thx!

Comment

• jurassicsnark
                      • Sep 2015

VERDANDI!
                      Are these the boots you're looking for:

Comment

• Evelyns33
                        • Mar 2024

Some online stores have a feature to request specific products. You can try contacting them and requesting the boots you are looking for.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎