• Ahimsa
    Vegan Police
    • Sep 2011

Ann Demeulemeester Women's FW16 - Paris

MORE ON SZ-MAG
    StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store
  • C.R.E.A.M
    • Feb 2015

Well well well...i wanted to start this topic a few days ago, but as i had nothing good to say about this collection i decided not to. But now...

I don't know what's happening at ANN D, but those two FW16 collections are disastrous. If the mens one was mostly a disaster in terms of taste, this one is a disaster in ideas. This is the most boring and uninspired collection i've seen so far from Sebastien.

I was there before the show during the rehearsals, and sebastien looked completely lost. Not like someone worried and nervous before presenting his own collection, but more like someone that don't know where he's going. He walked the runway looking full of doubts. Quite understandable when watching the collection.

Some will be happy its all black...but where are the ideas?

Comment

• Mattiassa
      • Dec 2014

Wouldn't call it a disaster. It's nice, nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

• C.R.E.A.M
        • Feb 2015

You're right. It cant be a disaster when a designer just doesnt try. It's boring as hell.

Comment

• YohjiIsLife
          • May 2015

Originally posted by C.R.E.A.M View Post
          You're right. It cant be a disaster when a designer just doesnt try. It's boring as hell.
          Was this collection a disaster we could at least have a blast destroying it. However this . I have always thought of the Ann D women as someone who looks as femenine wearing a black tunic over a pair of pants as with a hearth-stopping miniskirt. Ann D was smart enough to slightly tweak her runway offerings each season as to keep her audience interested and the attitude was kept unchanged.

I don't find Sebastien to be a designer capable of such range. He lacks mainly, the confidence to go there.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎