Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • korzo
    • Mar 2020

Oh man, Calder. Never understood him, nor have I rated what he has done. I guess the guy went to a Miro exhibition and was like 'yo this is the one - but make it a lamp'.

Talking about Joan Miro, his art never really catered to my taste. Tells a lot about the history of art education that Miro is the first every book tends to talk about when disserting about European experimental art. Miro's art is incomparably inferior to Giacometti's and Raoul Ubac's to name a few.

To draw another bad fashion liaison, Calder and Miro are the Jacquemus of art. Unsurprisingly, the same audience likes both of them, merely consisting of 20-ish, artsy liberal arts students who are collecting that ugly Taschen book collection on artists.

If you all aren't familiar with Raoul Ubac I think you would find him rather amazing I link a few of his oeuvres down here:

Comment

• Udra
      • Feb 2021

I love different cultural figures and especially active writers who write essays.
      But if I had to write an essay on my own, I probably wouldn't be able to cope with this task. Maybe if I chose on the site https://papersbattle.com/best-thesis-writing-services/ from the reviews of services some good and accurate service from the list of reviews best thesis writing services. I think it's still more convenient than writing it all yourself if you can't do it. In general, of the writers, I really like contemporaries who write easily and transparently. I am ready to read such works constantly.
      Last edited by Udra; 02-19-2021, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎