Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jap808
    • Dec 2012

Thanks for the much-needed shot from the backstage: lots of interesting details to be seen.

Comment

• skullkid
      • Aug 2015

The backstage photos are great. the details can easily been seen. as BBs fan, we tend to focus the back of the clothes as much as the front. the runway photos dont address that

Comment

• matglenn
        • Jun 2016

Love the treatment of the salomon trail runners. If anyone knows anything about the materials being used I would love to hear :)

Comment

• matglenn
          • Jun 2016

Just stumbled across this picture, hopefully not too many of you have seen it!

Very nice in my opinion, I feel like I haven't seen a footwear collaboration I've enjoyed this much in a while.

(image taken from http://weardifferent.blogspot.ca)
          Last edited by matglenn; 07-29-2016, 03:45 AM. Reason: image credit

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Yeah, I also liked these, as well as the all-black version. Can't wait for upsilon to come in and shit on it
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post
              Yeah, I also liked these, as well as the all-black version. Can't wait for upsilon to come in and shit on it
              well if my voice counts im getting a pair
              Originally posted by unwashed
              Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
              Originally posted by Ahimsa
              I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• upsilonkng
                • May 2010

Well I'm not a big fan of outdoorsy shoes regardless of the branding, I do think bbs has become the most consistently enjoyable designer so it's not like I'm not a huge fan but I don't like mixing sports and night time activity clothes.
                See I held back.
                Ps is the quality any better on bbs trainers now ? I've seen complete splits in the sole.

Comment

• matglenn
                  • Jun 2016

They don't need to be used as nighttime clothes though! I feel similar about mixing the two, if I had a pair id probably mostly wear them during daytime activities and work. I love my 11 Velocity bag but I pretty much just use it for cycling.

I just hope the markup won't be 500% like Ortleib commuter bags.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Boris was wearing the black ones and they fit with the P13s and a long tee - they didn't look much like running shoes, even though it's a trainer silhouette. I don't think I'd be able to do it, but that's another story.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• gawkrodger
                      • Jun 2013

yeh, I could be tempted by them in black. Will be interesting to see detailed photos of the black version

Comment

• matglenn
                        • Jun 2016

Originally posted by gawkrodger View Post
                        yeh, I could be tempted by them in black. Will be interesting to see detailed photos of the black version
                        Second this. If anyone comes across any please share!

Comment

• sunny
                          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by matglenn View Post
                          Just stumbled across this picture, hopefully not too many of you have seen it!

Very nice in my opinion, I feel like I haven't seen a footwear collaboration I've enjoyed this much in a while.

(image taken from http://weardifferent.blogspot.ca)
                          I am a trail runner and have/ had several pairs of Salomon. But I never wear Salomon except running. This collaboration looks same as the other Salomon. I think I definitely won't wear these for trail running......I am not interested.

Comment

• neostrifeX
                            • Jun 2013

From what I see, the trainer is exactly the Salomon Speedcross 3, just object dyed or what not in different colors with the BBS name on the tongue. Having tried the Speedcross 3, I'd definitely buy it in all black given it isn't marked up like crazy.

Comment

• Arkady
                              • Apr 2011

Trail running is a real survival-intuitive art and a very private way of learning a landscape. You have to learn to improvise when restricted by your own inertia.

In the context of "post-humanism" it suggests we'll have to re-learn an intimate, improvisational relationship with our landscape to survive as mankind loses more and more of its identity to machined categorization. It could be a physical landscape if apocalypsis occurs, or it could be a landscape of information we must retain as our reality is re-tooled by advertisers and mental stakeholders.

Boris thinks we can survive our impossible inertia.

Edit: Returning to the forum a few months later, I was definitely hammered when I wrote this. Nice.
                              Last edited by Arkady; 12-27-2016, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• justin_bridou
                                • Feb 2015

Arkady, it's just shoes ... I won't wear these for trail (they will certainly be overpriced) and I won't wear these for every day life...
                                by the way, regarding the entire collection, I don't see anything I would buy here, same as always... I also notice lower prices for FW collection... is the hype gone and Boris back to earth ?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎