Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Baddog10
    • Jul 2015

Boris 11/Saloman collab for 11 line , now on pre- order in 3 colour ways at LVR

Comment

• julian_doe
      • Mar 2013

SS 17 preview available at www.archivesf.com. See below:

I am super stoked for what appears to be a sleeveless ninja hoodie!

Comment

• Arkady
        • Apr 2011

I quite like those yellow BAMBA2 and the OUTDOORJ as well.

Comment

• Baddog10
          • Jul 2015

Boris Bidjan Saberi ss/17

New shoes , boots and accessories from mainline and 11 line , up for pre-order at Antonelli

Comment

• 13we2
            • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
            I quite like those yellow BAMBA2 and the OUTDOORJ as well.
            I am confused why those low tops are sometimes categorized as Bamba 3 and sometimes BamBa 2...

Comment

• Baddog10
              • Jul 2015

According to BBSNY Bamba 2 is the low sneaker/skate shoe , Bamba 3 is the A/W 16 boot with the multiple sewn down tongue vamp , Bamba 4 higher boot etc , hope that makes sense !

Comment

• Baddog10
                • Jul 2015

On further viewing the low top for s/s 16 is Bamba 3 on BBSNY , so yes understand confusion , wonder what it will be this s/s ?

Comment

• 13we2
                  • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Baddog10 View Post
                  On further viewing the low top for s/s 16 is Bamba 3 on BBSNY , so yes understand confusion , wonder what it will be this s/s ?
                  Right it just doesn't make sense especially consdering the low top version has not undergone much change from ss16, but indeed the low top sneakers from ss15 and aw15 had already been labled differently between bamba2 and 3.

Comment

• Arkady
                    • Apr 2011

In the Bamba's case it might just be intra-season rather than the number standing for the same pattern every season. J3 is often used for bombers / light jackets with substantially different patterns.

I may be wrong but it seems color codes shift around season to season as well -- C3 is grey in Squadron but some red items are labeled C3 in Heimat.

Comment

• 13we2
                      • Sep 2015

You are right their coding system doesn't seem very consistent at times. In the low Bamba case it's the other way around though - since they are exactly the same thing for the past few seasons. It's like renaming the Bamba 1 ones as Bamba 2 or 3 or 4 (which never happened).

Comment

• Baddog10
                        • Jul 2015

Understand exactly what you say , there is a slight change with the low tops from early seasons which is the rubber sole band ( around whole shoe ) appears only to be stuck or " melded " whereas recently it appears to be sewn as all other Bamba's , but even that does not sync with it being called Bamba 2 or 3 .

Comment

• Baddog10
                          • Jul 2015

Anyone out there know what's happening with Boris mainline shoes/boots this season , only seen 2 pr boots on BBSNY ,the shoes that were previously up for pre order on one of my earlier posts from Antonioli were taken down shortly after , anyone got info ?

Comment

• darkbydesign
                            • Sep 2010

BBSNY is the only place I've physically seen them. The yellow and the reddish/brown ones. Both look amazing BTW. I think people just didn't order them. I was just looking at the collection and honestly there are so many wonderful pieces from this particular show that didn't seem to get picked up by anyone. If you look at the usual suspects (Darklands, HL, Archive, etc) most of the colored pieces in yellow, rust, browns etc seemed to be turned down. Even in the flagship there are very few of the colorful pieces as opposed to the popularity of the blue and red collections. Thought this was really interesting given all the hype about this particular collection and how excited everyone was.

Anyway, the boots I have seen at BBSNY as well as the runway pieces and the collection they have all look great.

The laser etched black leather, yellow/rust shorts, knotted vest, and yellow leather jackets, as well as those boots (even with the new rubber vibram sole added), and the sock line up were all highlights for me.

Has anyone seen the longsleeve yellow/rust button up in look #10 for sale anywhere? Seems it didn't get picked up and that is weird to me given those long sleeves are like a token item for every season that differentiates from season to season. Usually a staple for me to get them in each color so was bummed not to see that. ;-(

Comment

• 13we2
                              • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Baddog10 View Post
                              Anyone out there know what's happening with Boris mainline shoes/boots this season , only seen 2 pr boots on BBSNY ,the shoes that were previously up for pre order on one of my earlier posts from Antonioli were taken down shortly after , anyone got info ?
                              Gallery Aesthete and Botique Roma have the low top bambas now but very few pairs. Looks like I don't need more low top bambas at least for the next 2 years (I have two pairs and they are my most worn footwear now) cause they look all the same.

Comment

• Baddog10
                                • Jul 2015

Dunno , can't imagine nobody placing any BAMBA orders , Archive S.F. had yellow bamba shoe up on preview , yet not seen on their site ( unless sold out before could reach site ) , also you would think BBSNY as the flagship would have some BAMBA ordered ? .

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎