• Ahimsa
    Vegan Police
    • Sep 2011

Zam Barrett Men's SS17

More on sz-mag

StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store
  • NOHSAD
    • Nov 2014

I like the the use of that specific floral print Zam choose on the pants (from the instagram post it was hard to make out but SZ pictures does it justice ) and the red coat and blazer looks great and i'm sure they're amazing in person. looking forward to see what Zamb has up his sleeve.
    "Instead of feeling alone in a group, it's better to have real solitude all by yourself"

ShopDDavis.etsy.com

IG: @D.__Dvais

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by NOHSAD View Post
      I like the the use of that specific floral print Zam choose on the pants (from the instagram post it was hard to make out but SZ pictures does it justice ) and the red coat and blazer looks great and i'm sure they're amazing in person. looking forward to see what Zamb has up his sleeve.
      @NOHSAD,

Other than the first two collections we did in 2010 and 2011 to launch the brand, this collection is the most conceptual we have ever done. personally it is the most creatively fulfilled I have ever felt on the last 3-4 Years.

there was a lot less Jeans, tees and only a few hoodies. the response to the collection has been great and polarizing, with some people thinking the ideas a bit too intense, others thinking in may be a bit too political in the current world climate.

However this is exactly the response i was striving for. I think Fashion as it is now lacks a lot of depth and a lot of intelligent approach to creating. I am interested on provocation, and a visceral reaction to the work.
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Lex1017
        • Jul 2015

Ya I love the presentation. This is fucking sick. The photos look awesome. The styling and location elevate it.

Comment

• matglenn
          • Jun 2016

Originally posted by zamb View Post

Other than the first two collections we did in 2010 and 2011 to launch the brand, this collection is the most conceptual we have ever done. personally it is the most creatively fulfilled I have ever felt on the last 3-4 Years.
          Felt this after seeing the SZ lookbook, can't wait to see more :)

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

thanks

I haven't felt this creatively fulfilled in the last 3-4 years, and with what is going on in America and across the world now, I think the ideas behind the work is very relevant.

the collection will be expanded+women's for a full runway presentation in September.

Comment

• negroygris
              • Aug 2013

I can see what you mean by provocation, the red coat of the third picture it is really captivating. What kind of dying process did you use on this piece and what is the fabric composition? I have to say I really enjoy your play of silhouette in this collection. Also, moving away from hoodies is definitely refreshing. I feel this is a very mature and personal take on your work. I am excited to see what else you have in store.

Originally posted by zamb View Post
              @NOHSAD,

there was a lot less Jeans, tees and only a few hoodies. the response to the collection has been great and polarizing, with some people thinking the ideas a bit too intense, others thinking in may be a bit too political in the current world climate.

However this is exactly the response i was striving for. I think Fashion as it is now lacks a lot of depth and a lot of intelligent approach to creating. I am interested on provocation, and a visceral reaction to the work.
              We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• Resonkuken
                • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Ahimsa View Post
                I really dug this piece. Any idea when it will be available?

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Resonkuken View Post
                  I really dug this piece. Any idea when it will be available?

Great Piece.
                  thanks,
                  remember it is SS17 so the earliest such an item would be ready is in January at either one of the stockist or on our webstore.

We are contemplating opening up for special order, but we are still working on Fall 2016 so no decision has been made on that as yet.

SZ has the Full runway collection images. I think they will post them soon

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

For you.........

Comment

• Resonkuken
                      • Oct 2012

Thanks, Zam. I´ll keep an eye out then til it´s out.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎