• Ahimsa
    Vegan Police
    • Sep 2011

Undercover SS17 Men's

More on sz-mag

StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store
  • Dropt
    • May 2009

I kind of like this. Again nothing new from the pastel tones to the zip placements (SS11 anyone?), but some prints are nice and the overall collection feels easy. The tartan pattern in dark navy/red is pretty disgusting though.

Comment

• jimmycs
      • Mar 2014

I'm the opposite. Maybe too easy (?).

Comment

• gustavobradley
        • Jun 2016

Overall I really like it. Seems to be a good mix of classic Undercover motifs (text, graphics) with some standouts from the past (blanket scarves, the looser tailoring and layering a la Open Strings), but a bit brighter. Excited to see how the pieces feel and how it's styled when they come out.

Comment

• skater_wy
          • Jan 2008

jun takahashi is definitely one of the most interesting Japanese designers now days

Comment

• mamooon
            • Jun 2015

Purchased recently an undercover-t-shirt and the quality is remarkable, abnormally thick fabric (cotton) and feels really very comfy. I'll guess one of the most durable t-shirts i'd ever own. So looking forward to the SS17-collection as i like that playful (japenese) approach i stumbled upon so often when visiting Tokio last year. Like especially the jackets.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎