X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • curiouscharles
    • Jan 2008

Cool.

I'd honestly avoided reading any further on it as i didn't want to disappoint myself.

Originally posted by jimmycs View Post
    However, dead upon arrival, whoever the CIC would be.
    Well, there's a good chance Obama will get it pushed through in his lame duck period.

And, if he doesn't, and Clinton wins, she's very likely to ratify it as well [despite whatever lip service she's rendering at the moment].

-

Comment

• jimmycs
      • Mar 2014

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
      Cool.

I'd honestly avoided reading any further on it as i didn't want to disappoint myself.

Well, there's a good chance Obama will get it pushed through in his lame duck period.

And, if he doesn't, and Clinton wins, she's very likely to ratify it as well [despite whatever lip service she's rendering at the moment].
      True. That's the problem, one can never underestimate if these politicians are proclaiming the truth or not until it is too late.

Comment

• jimmycs
        • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Mojo1990
        Certain Japanese stores have online prices which are only applicable to Japanese citizens, in that they are inclusive of local Tax. Gullam.jp for instance recommends you devide the listed price by 1.05 and then factor in Shipping (usually EMS) for a total Price.

Custom duties & Tax tends to amount to 30% give or take of the item Value. Or you can try devalue the shipping invoice
        No, did not know of the online price for J citizens only.

As a norm, items that cost certain prices are usually double that or more overseas (outside Japan). I understand the peripheral costs but double or more ? Little crazy to me.

I would love to be able to purchase Japanese designers' items here in Japan but my size is 4 and usually here they carry only up to size 2 most of the time. I did ask people at Julius about larger sizes but all they say is that there's not much demand for larger sizes.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

I am loving this Individual Sentiments collection discussion.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• underdog
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            I am loving this Individual Sentiments collection discussion.
            My tax attorney couldn't agree more.

Last year Individual Sentiments put a new focus on what they line with. Mostly light weight subtle pattern cottons - previously their linings had been a thicker and stiffer cotton which I found a touch distracting from movement. Hands down my favorite designer and one of the few worth the cost though I wish their pants were a bit less in cost - they really do transform an outfit.

Comment

• negroygris
              • Aug 2013

Incredible Collection by Yoko, incredible styling and color selection. Can someone identify what kind of fabric is the black hat made of? Also, where can I purchase it.
              We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• ann jp
                • Oct 2016

I saw the second picture black hat, in a site from Japan, it is made with rabbit.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎