X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • amulet
    • Apr 2015

Damir Doma S/S 2017

A little late, but I just realised there wasn't a thread discussing Damir Doma's newest collection.

More HQ photos of the show can be found here:

Founded by Nick Knight, SHOWstudio pushes the boundaries of communicating fashion with live content, innovative collaborations and unique conversations from leading global figures.

There is a strong feeling of continuation with this collection; it's clear that the mood of his old & new aesthetics have now merged. The concept & ideology of brand has been represented well since moving to Milan.

Even if I'm not crazy about the overall styling- there is a lot of great individual pieces, especially the raw & deconstructed jackets & sweaters.

I think we're slowly but surely starting to see a fully realised Damir Doma.
    Last edited by amulet; 08-09-2016, 02:47 PM.
  • sroreilly
    • Jul 2015

I really like Damir. I think his runway shows were more exciting when the label was on the new side, but I think in the end he just makes thoughtful, nice clothes. It is interesting to see that despite the young age of the brand, one can see his influence on quite a few other designers.

I only have one pair of trousers from the brand but I always have it in the back of my mind to pick up more pieces. Maybe SS17 will be the season. I really like the outerwear.

Comment

• C.R.E.A.M
      • Feb 2015

It might be a "new Damir", but i think he seriously lost it. After he left Paris for Milan it looked like he had found something fresh for like 2 collections but now it's just boring as hell. He's not even doing a show for the womens this season i think.

Comment

• skater_wy
        • Jan 2008

agreed!damir was one of my favorite designers, among Ann and others, during 08-11. their best year was 09fw imo. but all faded away

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎