Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MetroBulotDodo
    • Oct 2010

NEW CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL Women's BREADSTICK PANTS IT 40, Junya, Forme, Ann D

Carol Christian Poell
    Fall 07-08 Fe-Male
    Sz 40 New without tags. Unhemmed cuff.

Fabric PF/0766L SICHT/9
    Material 100% Virgin Wool, Lining 100% cotton

Sicht is a fabric that is woven loosely. It is lined in cotton in the front of the trouser from the waist to the knee. It is unlined in the back. As such, in certain light, and if you aren't wearing black tights/hose underneath, it may be possible to have a "view" through the pants. (Hence, the name of the fabric, "Sicht.") If black tights/hose is worn with the pants, there is no issue in any lighting situation.

Features: button fly, hook closure. Two slit pockets at the side. Two pockets in back with button flap closure. Pressed seam along leg.

Fit pics:

Measurements:

Waist 28"
    Hip 34"
    Rise 10"
    Inseam 32.5"
    unfinished cuff
    Leg opening 15"

Straight leg. Elegantly cut trouser. Unfinished cuff.

Brand new with no tag.

Asking: $455 + $15 shipping CONUS. $30 shipping supplement outside of US.

MBD
    "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
    It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
    My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.
  • MetroBulotDodo
    • Oct 2010

Forme d'Expression Cotton Ramie Blend Blazer w Flip Up Lapels
    Sz IT 42, US 4-6, FR 38. Fits True To Size.
    New with Tags. Selling because it's too large for me (I wear IT 38-40 in Forme.)
    RETAIL: $950 + tax

Ramie and Cotton Blend Fabric, Unlined
    Single Button Closure

Sizing notes:
    Marked IT 42. I usually wear IT 38-40 in Forme d'Expression.
    See measurements for most accurate fit.

Details:
    Cropped Blazer w/ Flip-up Plackets

Two slit pockets at waist, unopened.
    No vent in back

Measurements:

Shoulders 15.5"
    Bust: 38"
    Waist: 36"
    Hem opening: 34"
    Length (shorter in back): 20" -26"
    Sleeve length: 25"

Fabrication: 67% Ramie, 33% Cotton

Condition: Pristine 10/10. Slightly wrinkled from storage. Will be pressed before sending.

Styling notes: I am wearing the blazer with a Paul Harnden wool/cashmere long, straight skirt. See my tumblr -- called metrobulotdodo for styling ideas, photographed using garments from my collection of Japanese and Belgian avant-garde design.

Shipping: $10 via USPS Priority Mail w tracking in US. $28 shipping via USPS Priority Mail w. tracking outside of US. Please get in touch with requests concerning customs, or for inquiries concerning reduced shipping to Canada.

Asking: $325 + shipping

MBD

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
      • Oct 2010

Junya Watanabe for CDG
      AW 2012
      Black and White Striped Cotton Knit Jersey Long Sleeve Top

Sz S
      Runs slightly large. Could fit JP Sz M. See measurements for most accurate fit.
      Made in Japan

Measurements:
      Shoulder: 15"
      Bust: 35"
      Length: 23"
      Sleeve: 19.5"

Condition: 7.5/10 Cotton evinces wear from washing/drying in machine. Has a lot of wear remaining. No visible damage.

Asking: $70 USD + $6 shipping CONUS. $16 shipping to Canada. $18 shipping to rest of world.

MBD

Junya Watanabe
      AW 2004

Fitted Wool "Mermaid" Skirt with Flared Hem, Detailed Stitching in Back
      Seamed detailed back pockets, stitched closed. Two decorative pockets in front. Two usable pockets in front. Unlined.

Sz Small

Fabrication: 100% Wool

Sizing notes: see measurements for most accurate fit. Best for woman with fuller hips/bottom.

Condition: 9/10 Fabric has lost some of its internal structure from age. Otherwise, the fabric shows no wear or damage.

Measurements:
      Waist: 29"
      Hips: 35"
      Narrows below knee at 17" length"
      Width of flared hem: 20"

Other notes: gorgeous rich magenta wool with contrast stitching in deep orange/yellow thread. Striking coloration and stitched structure.

Asking: $210 + $10 Shipping CONUS. $18 shipping to Canada. $20 shipping rest of the world.

MBD

Comment

• jurassicsnark
        • Sep 2015

How would you describe the color of the Forme jacket? Is it closer to grey or to brown?

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by jurassicsnark View Post
          How would you describe the color of the Forme jacket? Is it closer to grey or to brown?
          Hi there,

I think photos 3-5 depict the color of the jacket most accurately. It's a beautiful mottled color that may be described as manifesting both gray and brown, but I think the descriptor that is most accurate is "moss green."

I hope that helps!

Best,

MBD

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
            • Oct 2010

Ann Demeulemeester Silk Tunic Dress Covered in Brass Sequins
            Size FR 36 -- can fit from 34 to 36 in my opinion (and experience)

See measurements below for precise fit.

The range of fit may be owed to the ways the dress is adjusted: using silk ties attached between the shoulder blades and with a silk belt that is attached and threaded at the waist.

The brass sequins make the dress quite heavy.

Measurements:

Bust 30"-34"
            Shoulder 12" (measured as falls naturally)
            Waist 26"-30"
            Length: 34.5" (measured as falls naturally)

Styling notes:
            I have styled the dress by wearing it with a favorite Ann Demeulemeester prototype vest from SS 2007. Underneath the tunic/dress, I balanced out the proportions by wearing a gray silk Rick Owens miniskirt with kangaroo pockets and stretch wool waistband (will be listed for sale below.) I am wearing black thermal leggings and some no-name mini wedge sandals I bought in Spain.

Asking: $385 + $15 including pp fees CONUS. Inquire about shipping costs elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎