X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sroreilly
    • Jul 2015

Buying good buttons?

Does anyone know a good place to buy buttons? More specifically I am looking for those perfectly flat, think buttons found on a lot of sz type brands. My favorite brand that uses this all the time is isabel benenato but it is such a simple button i would think it could be found most place. Still I have trouble finding them online. If anyone could help I would appreciate it.
  • zen dog
    • Jan 2014

the easiest way is for you to go to ebay and type in "flat bronze buttons" (I just did it- because thats what I did several months ago) and the first page will give you a number of possibilities and variations

Comment

• NOHSAD
      • Nov 2014

If you have a local trimmings or craft shop, look there first. as for online, Etsy has a lot of sellers who carries buttons so you might find what you're looking for there.

Originally posted by sroreilly View Post
      Does anyone know a good place to buy buttons? More specifically I am looking for those perfectly flat, think buttons found on a lot of sz type brands. My favorite brand that uses this all the time is isabel benenato but it is such a simple button i would think it could be found most place. Still I have trouble finding them online. If anyone could help I would appreciate it.
      "Instead of feeling alone in a group, it's better to have real solitude all by yourself"

ShopDDavis.etsy.com

IG: @D.__Dvais

Comment

• sroreilly
        • Jul 2015

Thanks! I'll investigate =)

Comment

• stafffatherly
          • Jul 2023

Aside from my go-to label, isabel benenato, I imagine this button to be ubiquitous given how straightforward it is. I still can't seem to track them down in cyberspace. I'd be grateful to anyone who could lend a hand. drift hunters

Comment

• potynas
            • Jan 2024

Many thanks! (I shall investigate)

​geometry dash subzero

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎