X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Recht
    • Aug 2015

Handmade Sunglasses

Hi there. So, I'm a Product Design student( with the intent of pursuing in the field of jewellery, watches or shoes after I'm done with the current cursus ), and even though I didn't find an internship in one of the previous fields, I found one very interesting in a shop that designs and handcrafts it's own sunglasses, in very limited series or made-to-measure.

Anyway, even if their line isn't avantgardist ( it takes its inspirations from vintage models ), I had the opportunity to design and make my own pair. The shop also had never worked on a pair that combinated acetate and metal, so this one was a first !

Please, tell me what you think, and if you have any questions I'll be glad to answer. The central metal piece ( whose english name is unknown to me ) was recovered from a broken model from 15 years ago and I fell in love with it, actually it reminded me ( to a certain extent ) of Ugo Cacciatori's metal work on his own sunglasses line. There actually is texture work on this one but it's not very noticeable since I resized the pic, but if someone is interested I'll post a close-up
  • Recht
    • Aug 2015

thanks man !

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍