• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

NEW! Ann D, Forme d, Yohji, Volga Volga, and more! SZ 48-50

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFO:

a) Because there are many items listed here, I did not get a chance to take detailed photos or measurements. Please message me if you are interested.

b) Prices do not include shipping. I will charge actually shipping to your country via Priority Mail USPS, unless you want another method.

1) Volga-Volga jacket

This completely reversible jacket was made in a limited edition from polynavytex - a special Japanese tech fabric, which makes this jacket MEGA light and MEGA warm. You literally feel the warmth of it as soon as you put it on. The reverse side is made of gray wool. Reversible double-zipper, and two pockets on each side. Brand new with tag. Size Large, fits 48 on a loose side. $250 + shipping.

2) Forme d'Expression olive shawl collar linen coat. This coat is super light, can even be worn on summer evenings. The shawl collar stands beautifully. Made of 100% linen. Two front pockets, partially lined, inside pockets. Size 46, fits like a 48. $OLD

3) Ann Demeulemeester asymmetric coat. This coat is ingeniously cut that it's slightly asymmetric. Contrasting lapels on the underside. Lightweight cotton, partially lined, good for fall. Size Small - fits like a loose 48/slim 50. $200 + shipping.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

4) Yohji Yamamoto jacket. Worn just a few times, brand new condition. A quintessential Yamamoto piece - complex construction with asymmetric closure, many buttons, partly lined, lots of oversized pockets, surgeon's cuffs. Made in Japan of lightweight cotton/nylon mix - great for fall. Size 3, fits 50. $250 + shipping

5) Zam Barrett leather jacket. Fantastic piece, soft but sturdy leather, fully lined, two inside pockets. Fits size 48 on the dot. Please note the imperfection on the upper back (which I love). $OLD

6) Ann Demeulemeester virgin wool coat. Asymmetric closure, contrasting lapels. Please note that the coat is prone to pilling. It's part of the look, but you need to like it. Partly lined. This is not a warm coat, good for fall or a very mild winter. Size S, fits 48 on the dot. Sold

7) Julius messenger bag. This is by far the best bag Julius has ever produced. Made of soft oiled lamb leather. SOLD
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

8) Barny Nakhle shoes - brand new, only tried around the house. Size 41. SOLD

9) The Last Conspiracy zippered buffalo leather boots. Brand new. Size 40, fit narrow. $OLD

10) Tobias Wistisen silver bracelet. A LOT of silver. $OLD

11) Parts Of 4 brass USB necklace. $OLD

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Bump. Ann D coat sold.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Parts of 4 necklace sold, and a few price drops.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Bump. Zam Barrett jacket sold.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

bump for cooler weather

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• RatchetDrexciyan2
                • Oct 2018

Volga Volga Hoodie Measurements

Hello Could you send me measurements of the size L polynavitex & wool jacket by Volga Volga
                Top to bottom, pit to pit when laid out flat and pit to end of arm.
                Which kind of payment would you accept?

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFO:

a) Because there are many items listed here, I did not get a chance to take detailed photos or measurements. Please message me if you are interested.

b) Prices do not include shipping. I will charge actually shipping to your country via Priority Mail USPS, unless you want another method.

1) Volga-Volga jacket

This completely reversible jacket was made in a limited edition from polynavytex - a special Japanese tech fabric, which makes this jacket MEGA light and MEGA warm. You literally feel the warmth of it as soon as you put it on. The reverse side is made of gray wool. Reversible double-zipper, and two pockets on each side. Brand new with tag. Size Large, fits 48 on a loose side. $250 + shipping.

2) Forme d'Expression olive shawl collar linen coat. This coat is super light, can even be worn on summer evenings. The shawl collar stands beautifully. Made of 100% linen. Two front pockets, partially lined, inside pockets. Size 46, fits like a 48. $OLD

3) Ann Demeulemeester asymmetric coat. This coat is ingeniously cut that it's slightly asymmetric. Contrasting lapels on the underside. Lightweight cotton, partially lined, good for fall. Size Small - fits like a loose 48/slim 50. $200 + shipping.

Comment

• RatchetDrexciyan2
                  • Oct 2018

Hello
                  I am interested in the Size L Volga Volga Hoodie.
                  Could you provide measurements, especially pit to pit and top to bottom, lenghth of arm from pit?
                  stefbinboe@gmx.de
                  Thank you
                  Stefan

Comment

• RatchetDrexciyan2
                    • Oct 2018

Hello
                    Could you please give me information if the Volga Volga Coat/Hoodie Polynavitex/Wool Size L ist still available?
                    Thanks Stefan

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎