Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • negroygris
    • Aug 2013

This collection really breaks my heart, this is painful to see. I don't understand what is going on in Tatsuro's head...
    We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• monster
      • Aug 2009

Looks like someone enjoys luxury, enjoys lust too much.

Apart from this, I'm very curious about the motivation behind this collection. If it's a commercial move, it's hard to imagine Julius, as a brand with a relatively original and "undergroundish" vision in past, conquering this new audience at which this collection aims, because the audience could hardly know about the brand, and the competition is just too tight. On the other hand old supporters, who are aware of the brand and who were cultivated for years would hardly accept this turnabout. Either Horikawa has that much money that can afford such attempts, or desperately trying to join the trend before leaving to Tibet for the rest of the life. If it's an artistic move, that's just funny.

Comment

• dji
        • Feb 2008

Tatsuro is on some bad disco biscuits..

Comment

• darkbydesign
          • Sep 2010

The weird thing too is that his stuff is already MEGA commercial in Japan. You see it everywhere and flying off racks. So, not really sure he needed the change to go commercial. Given his typical attitude I have to imagine this was actually indeed an artistic or direction he chose to go. Have no idea why but it just seems more logical given it's Horikawa who is typically pretty pure to his own element. Anyone know if there's someone new involved? It's just.....so.....soo....sooo.....DIFFERENT. LOL

Originally posted by monster View Post
          Looks like someone enjoys luxury, enjoys lust too much.

Apart from this, I'm very curious about the motivation behind this collection. If it's a commercial move, it's hard to imagine Julius, as a brand with a relatively original and "undergroundish" vision in past, conquering this new audience at which this collection aims, because the audience could hardly know about the brand, and the competition is just too tight. On the other hand old supporters, who are aware of the brand and who were cultivated for years would hardly accept this turnabout. Either Horikawa has that much money that can afford such attempts, or desperately trying to join the trend before leaving to Tibet for the rest of the life. If it's an artistic move, that's just funny.

Comment

• NOHSAD
            • Nov 2014

Photos of Julius_7 A/W 17 "Neuromantika" showroom from SOMESLASHTHINGS

Showroom space looks cool, and I like the footwear (from what I see in the photos).

"Instead of feeling alone in a group, it's better to have real solitude all by yourself"

ShopDDavis.etsy.com

IG: @D.__Dvais

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎