• Lynn446
    • Oct 2017

Good Search Engine

Google

Comment

• dji
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
      those knit things were pretty heavy, I do not think anyone will pick those up, they did not seem really wearable per se, but who knows. those short zippers are called Bamba2s, theres mids and regular, the combats are called Jungle Ultras, and this time they switched to speedcross threes from fours, which is not surprising but I am pissed because I have too many 4s now should have waited for 3s..
      any idea what the reason was for introducing the 3's after the 4's?

Comment

• Arkady
        • Apr 2011

I believe the 4 is more narrow and less universally comfortable, and trail-running buffs typically prefer the 3.

They may have decided the 3 is more marketable.

Comment

• dji
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
          I believe the 4 is more narrow and less universally comfortable, and trail-running buffs typically prefer the 3.

They may have decided the 3 is more marketable.
          Makes sense, I have the non-11 4's that I use to trail run and while they're fantastic at their primary application I find they're not the best on the pavement/road (which is where I imagine most 11 BY BBS wearers would find themselves most of the time).

Comment

• Arkady
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by dji View Post
            Makes sense, I have the non-11 4's that I use to trail run and while they're fantastic at their primary application I find they're not the best on the pavement/road (which is where I imagine most 11 BY BBS wearers would find themselves most of the time).
            Yeah absolutely, the sole is a little aggressive for pedestrian. This collaboration has definitely renewed my interest in trail running, will have to do an Adirondack excursion when it warms up.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎