Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goldsamxo
    • Jan 2017

That seemingly knot-tied sweater, is a must have, even if it isn't wearable. Such a lovely collection, got early Star Wars vibes (Hoth, if I believe that's the world). The shoes (ice-climber ones) seem to be a very unique pursue between typical street boots & a more avant-garde style. Super excited to see how this collection plays out onto shelves.
    Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
    Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• Baddog10
      • Jul 2015

11/Salomen a/w 17 hybrid lace up trainer/boot on pre- order at Antonioli , also some Rick boots !

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
        • Apr 2013

those knit things were pretty heavy, I do not think anyone will pick those up, they did not seem really wearable per se, but who knows. those short zippers are called Bamba2s, theres mids and regular, the combats are called Jungle Ultras, and this time they switched to speedcross threes from fours, which is not surprising but I am pissed because I have too many 4s now should have waited for 3s..
        Originally posted by unwashed
        Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
        Originally posted by Ahimsa
        I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Baddog10
          • Jul 2015

New a/w 17 items up on Vertice site , including bamba 4 low not seen before !

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Baddog10 View Post
            New a/w 17 items up on Vertice site , including bamba 4 low not seen before !
            The boris bidjan saberi new york store also got in a bunch of new styles, some beautiful jackets coming in, and the new Salomon jungle ultras are incredible I was super tempted to get them because of how easy the lacing was
            I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• TheInformalGenius
              • Oct 2015

Antonioli has some of the footwear in
              Shopify provides a reliable Ecommerce platform so you focus on selling online! Integrated hosting, shopping cart and Ecommerce payment solution all in one!

Comment

• darkart
                • Jun 2011

These are not FW17

Comment

• 13we2
                  • Sep 2015

Darklands has just got some interesting pieces up. I was a little surprised that that chubby jacket so many of you guys liked was actually a goose down coat - something that has long traditionally been taken as outside of the "true" artisanal sphere.

Faust, the double layer parka you wanted looks kind of miserable this season, way less appealing than the 3 zip Parka 3.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by 13we2 View Post
                    Darklands has just got some interesting pieces up. I was a little surprised that that chubby jacket so many of you guys liked was actually a goose down coat - something that has long traditionally been taken as outside of the "true" artisanal sphere.

Faust, the double layer parka you wanted looks kind of miserable this season, way less appealing than the 3 zip Parka 3.
                    Trust me, you don't know whatcha talking about ;-) But I am glad Darklands does themselves no favors with shit photography. Good job.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• darkart
                      • Jun 2011

I have handled all the PARKA1,2 and 3 from this season. Double layer parka you mean the PARKA1. Which has a Cotton, wool, cashmere layer in it. Comparing to Parka 2 and Parka 3, Parka1 is kind of boring but not miserable at all. Parka1 is still a signature BBS piece. Thats why they keep it every season even in summer seasons.

Parka2 and Parka3 are equally wonderful.

Arms of Parka2 can be half unzip and hang at the side. Which also becoming one of the signature design of BBS when they start introducing in summer season(SS18) as well(not just winter). If you dont want to hang sleeves at side, you can always tide a knot at the back or even hide them under the short little vest outside. In extreme cases, you can also throw the sleeves back into the parka inside, it will be transformed into a sleeveless long coat. Thats truly wonderful. Short outer vest can always be removed and be worn alone which is great for summer just like SS18 does on runway(FW17 is better (: ).
                      Finally Parka3, This is one of the most amazing parka I have ever seen. Unlimited ways to wear it. It is already a badass parka before you unzip anything. Unzipping side zippers enables user to approach side pockets. 2 extra pockets at side bottom and a huge back pocket for everything you want to carry. Basically, this is a Parka + Backpack. You dont have to bring a bag anymore. It is a huge parachute hanging at the side and back. The attribute of the waxed fabric gives the parachute stiffness which helps shaping and makes the jacket a spotlight in a good way instead of weirdness. One drawback of Parka3(Just for the black version) is the inner pocket lining used to be stone grey in the showroom. But the actual product is all black even lining. It would be better to give it some contrast to let people admire about the master piece from BBS.
                      A lot more to add but I think thats it for now

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by darkart View Post
                        Parka2 and Parka3 are equally wonderful.
                        are they warm?

Comment

• darkart
                          • Jun 2011

Not as warm as parka1, because of the cashmere layer inside. But depends on what weather condition you facing. If you are dealing with 0-10 degrees, it should be fine for Parka3, 5-15 degrees Parka 2 will be also fine.
                          Just my personal opinion. If I am dealing with -5 to 10 degrees. I will definitely go for the down jacket (: I got one for myself already.

Comment

• dji
                            • Feb 2008

Anyone tried the 11 x Salomon BAMBA2's, thoughts?

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by dji View Post
                              Anyone tried the 11 x Salomon BAMBA2's, thoughts?
                              hands down the coolest sneaker ive seen in a while, the fit is really nice, and its a cool shoe to wear with the bbs straps AND shorts, really versatile pair of shoe. I think the lighter colors might be harder to match but its an incredible shoe.

Comment

• dji
                                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
                                hands down the coolest sneaker ive seen in a while, the fit is really nice, and its a cool shoe to wear with the bbs straps AND shorts, really versatile pair of shoe. I think the lighter colors might be harder to match but its an incredible shoe.
                                Nice, I liked the C8 ink colour from the photos I've seen online.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎