Clear All
  • Joey
    • Dec 2014

Undercover Men's FW17

"BRAIN WASHED GENERATION"

Full FW17 lookbook can be found here.

• unwashed
    • Dec 2008

I really like this SO much. Such nice use of colors, styling is great and love the silhouettes. Many pieces to put on my winterwantlist. Imho one of the better collections from what I've seen yet.
    Grailed link

Comment

• yffet
      • Aug 2009

Batman collection. This backpack is going to be everywhere.
      Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• upsilonkng
        • May 2010

i'm definitely too adult for this, if they made that backback for kids i would probably get one for my son Eno but then again i could just go to a halloween store and get something like this. also doing that vetements cropped stupid long sleeves thing? maybe we should round all of these up and do a coffee table book called " high retail dogs chasing its own tail" ??

Comment

• goldsamxo
          • Jan 2017

One of my top brands, this is the first collection in a few seasons that has truly resonated with me. Beautiful silhouettes, beautiful designs. Graphics could be seen as gimmicky, but they don't seem to be over-used, so that's a plus. Can't wait to see this in person :)
          Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
          Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• Lois Grüveltner
            • Jul 2010

I'm with you, upsilonkng. I'm too old for this collection or maybe just not brain washed enough?.. But I like the colors a lot!
            Last edited by Lois Grüveltner; 02-01-2017, 04:42 AM.

Comment

• negroygris
              • Aug 2013

upsilonkng You are making me die here! The only good thing about this collection IMO is the photography.
              We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• Erich Fromm
                • May 2017

This is definitely my favorite look from the collection. I do feel like some of the collection seems a little bandwaggony to me, such as those cropped sweaters and the whole preppy v-neck sweater thing. Nevertheless, this collection resonates far more with me than some of the other recent UC seasons.

Comment

• Erich Fromm
                  • May 2017

I'm also weirdly attracted to these trousers haha

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

IIRC, those top parts are removable. Mercifully, the backpack batwings are also removable.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• charr
                      • May 2017

One of the best collections from Jun in recent memory for me personally. The colour palette used throughout is stunning, alongside the eclectic mix of fabrics and garments from the star wars-esque trousers to the chunky knitwear. A beautiful collection.
                      'I don't bother you - don't bother me' re: Black via Yohji Yamamoto

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎