X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrbeuys
    • May 2008

FS: WEIRD ONE > ROLAND TR-909

I know, I know... doesn't really belong here, but I thought before I put it on eBay, I would rather sell her to someone on sz.

Roland TR-909
    Legendary drum machine. I have had this one since 1986 and she's just not been getting any use at all.
    Everything is fully working. As you can see on the second picture, there's a dent in the back. Was already there when I bought her and I've never had any problems at all.
    She's missing 2 of her rubber feet. Please note that this is the European model which needs 220V. Obviously, can easily be converted for use at 110V.

Looking for around $ 3300 which is less than any on eBay.

Last edited by mrbeuys; 02-10-2017, 01:12 PM.
    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.
  • MASUGNEN
    • Feb 2009

Got a TB-303 as well?

Comment

• mrbeuys
      • May 2008

Originally posted by MASUGNEN View Post
      Got a TB-303 as well?
      No, went for an actual bass guitar at the time...
      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• mamooon
        • Jun 2015

Not so weird, the sound of this machine is timeless - and even it's not the 808, Roland changed music, fashion and arts thanks to these lovely machines ;) - Currently someone's offering a refurbished one for even 5.500,- EUR (!) on eBay. About 20 to 15 years ago i was often thinking about buying a 808, 909 and 303 but because of so many clones popping up and the tendency to work more on a digital level, i was afraid of loosing my money because no one will be interested anymore in buying these machines. I was totally wrong. Totally. Would have been probably one of the best invements ever.

Hope someone will grab yours who's really appreciating that machine!

Best,
        chris

P.S. Don't forget to watch:
        See posts, photos and more on Facebook.

;)

Comment

• mrbeuys
          • May 2008

Bump? Boom boom boom boom...

Comment

• mrbeuys
            • May 2008

Boom tchk Boom tchk Bump

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎