Clear All
  • Ahimsa
    Vegan Police
    • Sep 2011

Song for the Mute F/W17 Men's - Paris

StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store
  • akkeri
    • Jul 2012

Prototypes looked incredible. I hope all the outerwear makes it to production.

Comment

• goldsamxo
      • Jan 2017

As I mentioned once before, SftM reminds me of a romanticism brand for the people who didn't grow up following Ann. Such gorgeous silhouettes
      Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
      Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• SafetyKat
        • Aug 2014

The textures and embroidery, a fantastic mix of subtle and bold patterns. I'm wondering if I can incorporate the trousers from the last look into my wardrobe.

Comment

• hinteracre
          • Aug 2016

Originally posted by goldsamxo View Post
          As I mentioned once before, SftM reminds me of a romanticism brand for the people who didn't grow up following Ann. Such gorgeous silhouettes
          Deffo seen influences from Ann over the years. I don't like the florals though, just see that stuff on the sale rack.

Although: the last pic is a beauty, but I still get the feeling that SftM is a brand still trying to find its identity.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎