• Show
Clear All
  • yffet
    • Aug 2009

BBS throne collar jacket

Boris Bidjan Saberi [SUIT2-F1401L]

Size M (i guess it fits 46).

Paying or trading.
    Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)
  • yffet
    • Aug 2009

Still looking !
    Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• julian_doe
      • Mar 2013

Hello,

Just FYI...I used to own this Jacket, and it fits TTS, maybe a little over sized (if you are slim). I have always worn XS/44 in every brand, and this jacket in XS dwarfed me.

It is beautiful, nonetheless.

Good luck!

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by julian_doe View Post
        Hello,

Just FYI...I used to own this Jacket, and it fits TTS, maybe a little over sized (if you are slim). I have always worn XS/44 in every brand, and this jacket in XS dwarfed me.

It is beautiful, nonetheless.

Good luck!
        damn i hate to be contrarian here but i sized up for this
        Originally posted by unwashed
        Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
        Originally posted by Ahimsa
        I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• julian_doe
          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
          damn i hate to be contrarian here but i sized up for this
          No way.

His Blazers have consistently gotten less form fitting as the seasons pass, from what I have noticed. I could comfortably wear SUIT1 from SS13 in a size S, but in FW 14 I needed a size XS to fit me just the same.

I bought this jacket from SS15 (SUIT2, right?) in a size XS specifically because BBSNY stated this was slimmer than SUIT1. However, the shoulders fit a tad wider and the jacket was overall longer and less fitted.

My weight doesn't fluctuate much either, I have stayed around 125 lbs. for the last 6 years.

I just thought I should bring this up, as I really don't recommend sizing up for BBS blazers.

EDIT: Then again, everyone's body is different and with tailoring there is a lot to take into consideration when a jacket is being purchased.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by julian_doe View Post
            No way.

His Blazers have consistently gotten less form fitting as the seasons pass, from what I have noticed. I could comfortably wear SUIT1 from SS13 in a size S, but in FW 14 I needed a size XS to fit me just the same.

I bought this jacket from SS15 (SUIT2, right?) in a size XS specifically because BBSNY stated this was slimmer than SUIT1. However, the shoulders fit a tad wider and the jacket was overall longer and less fitted.

My weight doesn't fluctuate much either, I have stayed around 125 lbs. for the last 6 years.

I just thought I should bring this up, as I really don't recommend sizing up for BBS blazers.

EDIT: Then again, everyone's body is different and with tailoring there is a lot to take into consideration when a jacket is being purchased.
            I don't think you're wrong either though but it really depends as how you're saying. For example I wear S or xs tees and S zippers and some leathers s, but when it comes to padded things I'm wearing m most times.
            Originally posted by unwashed
            Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
            Originally posted by Ahimsa
            I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• yffet
              • Aug 2009

well thanks for tips. I dont get it why the dude does not make this jacket a classic.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎