X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • astrum9
    • Jan 2017

This design and would like a feedback

This outfit is for women only.There are technical errors but would like a feedback!

Thank you
    Astrum9

• NOHSAD
    • Nov 2014

Originally posted by astrum9 View Post
    This outfit is for women only.There are technical errors but would like a feedback!

Thank you
    Astrum9

Feedback on the outfit: it's solid. The black pants (with what i assume to be a minimal amount of print on it) makes it so that the top's the focus piece. I would say to change the color of the boots, as a beige color (from what i see in the sketch) throws the outfit off. However it add to the color blocking and not make the whole thing too matchy so that's more of a preference than anything.

Feedback on the garments individually: I think the top is interesting. Your personal use of Checkers and Red makes for a good contrast while not looking too busy. The 3/4 length sleeves is a nice touch (if those are 3/4 length sleeves that is). As for the neck portion, I sort of like it. I would like the yellow to be gone at the neckline, the yellow at the chest area can stay as i think that much is enough.

The Zipper, is again a thing of preference. I don't think the zipper is needed, unless that serves as an actual function then it's kinda just there for design sake, and even then it doesn't make any sense to me why the zipper is there to begin with. Some people though, might find that design detail cool and that it adds character to the garment. Although the clash of red and checkers already adds more than enough character.

Hope this feedback helps.
    "Instead of feeling alone in a group, it's better to have real solitude all by yourself"

ShopDDavis.etsy.com

IG: @D.__Dvais

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎