• Ahimsa
    Vegan Police
    • Sep 2011

Thom Browne F/W17 Women's - New York

StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

This looks cool, I found this a lot more interesting than the last few men's collections of which many have been overly repetitive.

Here is the full runway btw: http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/f...how/collection
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
      This looks cool, I found this a lot more interesting than the last few men's collections of which many have been overly repetitive.

Here is the full runway btw: http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/f...how/collection
      I agree - the last couple of men's collections have been completely untethered from reality, as his women's used to be, but this is BOTH brilliant AND wearable in the real world.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• goldsamxo
        • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        I agree - the last couple of men's collections have been completely untethered from reality, as his women's used to be, but this is BOTH brilliant AND wearable in the real world.
        I'm excited to see how the pieces will be styled, in the order of non-Thome Browne complete outfits. Very beautiful collection, the creation into each piece looks elegant.
        Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
        Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎