• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goldsamxo
    • Jan 2017

Junya Watanabe (CDG) Japan Exclusive Pants

Junya Watanabe / Levi Patchwork Denim

I got these at my Comme Des Garçons Internship last week. Apparently from my two bosses - these pants were sold only in Japan, and shouldn't be in the warehouse CDG (Dover) uses on Long Island. Apparently the pairs that weren't sold, were destroyed and that these were ~super rare~
    I don't wear denim, so I don't have a use but I figured they could find a good home.
    Details
    Size; Medium
    Style; Slim? Baggy? (Tried them on - they were massive on me, but the waist was loose (I'm a size 30 in the pants I wear - Julius)
    Fabric; Denim + Heavy embroidered patches
    Condition; 10/10

Selling for 500$ USD or I'll trade for any size 1 Julius_7 Gasmask denim (Skinny ones)
    You can contact me through PMs :)

Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
    Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.
  • goldsamxo
    • Jan 2017

Bump - dropping the price to 470$

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
    Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• goldsamxo
      • Jan 2017

BUMP - Price is 470$ but open to all offers

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎