Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

recent uni work - designs , any feedback very welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jiiimly
    • May 2017

recent uni work - designs , any feedback very welcome!

just some of my recent work from a project at uni.
    i made look 5, images to come when i get round to shooting it !

• robschneider
    • Nov 2017

They all look so..... Japanese inspired clothes, more like the japanese samurai versions. Don't get me wrong here, i am a content writer at online essay help service but i do have a taste for fashion as well. I think maybe if you would have made the clothes a bit skinny or the guy wearing them a bit more healthier, so that the clothes were of good fit to him, the presentation would have been looking something good related to this one.

Comment

• Alan
      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by robschneider View Post
      They all look so..... Japanese inspired clothes, more like the japanese samurai versions. Don't get me wrong here, i am a content writer at online essay help service but i do have a taste for fashion as well. I think maybe if you would have made the clothes a bit skinny or the guy wearing them a bit more healthier, so that the clothes were of good fit to him, the presentation would have been looking something good related to this one.
      Healthier? You're joking, right? You do realize it's just a sketch, right? And what's wrong with "looking so..... Japanese inspired clothes, more like the japanese samurai versions"? It's called inspiration for a reason.
      Last edited by Alan; 11-26-2017, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• zen dog
        • Jan 2014

^ Man, you are going to have to develop a thicker skin when putting any creative endeavor into the world. I know it is part of you, but this is a good learning experience that might as well come sooner than later.

Besides, robschneider's comments were mild in the scheme of things. "Japanese inspired clothes" is only logical if you call title your post "recent uni work." ;-)

Comment

• AnDzhel
          • May 2017

Sketches are good) shows the influence of Rafa and comme des garcone, but for today it becomes extras. You need to find an audience or if she is to find out her opinion and not follow the trends

Comment

• sard.wonder
            • Mar 2017

Super good work

Comment

• ZackJones
              • Jun 2020

Originally posted by MikeYouth
              Again this paperwork, how tired of it. When I was in college, I used custom essays online to keep up with walking and working. Because these tasks took too much time. Now there are a lot of such services.
              Your advertising is not needed here!

Comment

• Glennphilips
                Banned
                • Dec 2022

Originally posted by AnDzhel View Post
                Sketches are good) shows the influence of Rafa and comme des garcone, but for today it becomes extras. You need to find an audience or if she is to find out her opinion and not follow the trends
                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎