• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ahimsa
    Vegan Police
    • Sep 2011

Song for the Mute

Looks like Song for the Mute doesn't have their own thread here. Time to fix that.

Last edited by Ahimsa; 06-03-2017, 04:01 PM.
    StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store
  • SafetyKat
    • Aug 2014

Looks like Song for the mute is officially rebooting itself. Anyone with word on what is going on?

Since their instagram is completely gone, and their site redone, it might be cool if we posted any relevant (and now a bit more scarce) content we have saved from the label's 2010-2018 period. I'll dig around my drive.

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

I was told by Melvin late last year that they were officially rebranding
      changing the logo, changing the look and feel of the collections, reimaging everything.
      that was in June of last year with the SS19 collection, so it would be officially this season
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by zamb View Post
        I was told by Melvin late last year that they were officially rebranding
        changing the logo, changing the look and feel of the collections, reimaging everything.
        that was in June of last year with the SS19 collection, so it would be officially this season
        Correct. Nothing is really changing in terms of the label itself.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎