X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • negroygris
    • Aug 2013

JULIUS SPRING/ SUMMER 2018 [APCLPS;]

These are my favourite looks from this Collection, to be quite honest I think his direction has really evolved, and i think the transition of his well known industrial cuts and extreme tailored silhouettes are really just in the past. Frankly i think this collection has interesting pieces like the high combat boots, the lambskin vest, the strap jackets, the lambskin shorts, the multi pocket jacket. This reminds me of some of his early work with NUKE whilst still being modern, I think this is definitely a better collection than his previous one.

We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL
  • negroygris
    • Aug 2013

We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• Resonkuken
      • Oct 2012

Neuromantika ended up growing on me, at least after watching some pieces that are up now in some stores. But yeah, this one feels better in this sorta new path for Julius. Boots do look great, not a big fan of the sneakers. Intersted to see more detailed pics later. Haven´t found many online yet.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Resonkuken View Post
        Neuromantika ended up growing on me, at least after watching some pieces that are up now in some stores. But yeah, this one feels better in this sorta new path for Julius. Boots do look great, not a big fan of the sneakers. Intersted to see more detailed pics later. Haven´t found many online yet.
        The sneakers were literally my favorite thing especially the all black ones that don't have laces.
        Originally posted by unwashed
        Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
        Originally posted by Ahimsa
        I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Jeroenr
          • May 2016

Good to see what he's done this time. I hated the last season. And was wondering what direction he would go.

Comment

• goldsamxo
            • Jan 2017

My favorite collection since [ knives ;] which was 1 for mainline but I'm including NILøS as well. Love the touching on different silhouettes in this 'military' style, than his usual slim layering and what-nots. There were some misses - I still feel like his oranges are very corny, but I was a massive fan of this collection & can't wait to see showroom photos.
            Also am excited for NILøS and what they're doing with Triangle Records.
            Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
            Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• Resonkuken
              • Oct 2012

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
              The sneakers were literally my favorite thing especially the all black ones that don't have laces.
              Maybe I need to see close up pics. What I saw didn´t impress me much. At least compared to the polygon sneakers from a few seasons back.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Resonkuken View Post
                Maybe I need to see close up pics. What I saw didn´t impress me much. At least compared to the polygon sneakers from a few seasons back.
                It was pretty good in real life, the stuff looked nice and the shoes were really strong, there is some very obvious homages in this collection but it is a huge improvement to the previous one. The show environment in itself was spectacular and the team worked really hard to put on a great show and I respect them for that.
                Originally posted by unwashed
                Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                Originally posted by Ahimsa
                I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

This definitely looks a lot better than last season.
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Arkady
                    • Apr 2011

The way I'd phrase my response is "why does this have a right to exist?" I'm whelmed at most.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                      This definitely looks a lot better than last season.
                      Mind you, as the OP stated, these were carefully selected looks. There was plenty of WTF stuff in there. Looks like Tatsuro is trying to hit several targets at the same time.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• negroygris
                        • Aug 2013

I couldn't agree more, I think his expansion to other markets are definitely seen, the body of his new work is just shaping, personally I think this collection will grow on people with time.

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        Mind you, as the OP stated, these were carefully selected looks. There was plenty of WTF stuff in there. Looks like Tatsuro is trying to hit several targets at the same time.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• Resonkuken
                          • Oct 2012

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
                          It was pretty good in real life, the stuff looked nice and the shoes were really strong, there is some very obvious homages in this collection but it is a huge improvement to the previous one. The show environment in itself was spectacular and the team worked really hard to put on a great show and I respect them for that.
                          That´s good to hear. I recently started getting some pieces from previous collections and I already spotted a few things I´m gonna try and get from this one.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎