Clear All
  • Ahimsa
    Vegan Police
    • Sep 2011

Yang Li S/S18 Men's - Lookbook

StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store
  • negroygris
    • Aug 2013

Amazing photography and concept, not so big on the clothes though, also the model looks like he has been starving for months, is it me or this model looks like "I'm Dead"? nonetheless it is a great lookbook.
    We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

I agree that it's a bit weaker than the previous season, which was Li's best so far for menswear (I continue to love his womenswear). But the concept kind of demanded some rumpled khaki in there, you know...
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mmsix
        • Sep 2016

I'm a little late on this but just wanted to say that Yang Li is really growing on me. For the past two and a half years I found something in every collection that spoke to me.
        Also I love the lookbooks, this one is no exception although for a full judgment for the collection I'll wait 'till the clothes hit the store.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mmsix View Post
          I'm a little late on this but just wanted to say that Yang Li is really growing on me. For the past two and a half years I found something in every collection that spoke to me.
          Also I love the lookbooks, this one is no exception although for a full judgment for the collection I'll wait 'till the clothes hit the store.
          The stuff that's in stores right now is the best season so far. Don't miss.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mmsix
            • Sep 2016

Yeah, that's what I thought when I was browsing through LN-CC the other day. He strikes the right chord between excellent, still effortless design and subculture codes. But the latter in a more discreet way than most of his counterparts.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Yeah, that's what I thought when I was browsing through LN-CC the other day. He strikes the right chord between excellent, still effortless design and subculture codes. But the latter in a more discreet way than most of his counterparts.
              These are the two pieces I've got my eye on this season.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mmsix
                • Sep 2016

Both two excellent choices. Unfortunately the coat is out of my price-range so I'm going for the hoodie. It speaks to me on so many levels (the raw cut seams, the fit, ....)

Comment

• Jeroenr
                  • May 2016

Same here. Just recently got into this. Yoox is selling some old stuff now for cheap. Picked up a t shirt for 25 euro's.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎