X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • negroygris
    • Aug 2013

NILØS SPRING/SUMMER 2018

We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL
  • negroygris
    • Aug 2013

We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• negroygris
      • Aug 2013

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• negroygris
        • Aug 2013

This is by far my favourite Season of Niløs. I have never really like any of the previous season and to me the lookbook was really well executed, I also really like the waxed bomber jacket, I would love to see it in person.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• Law
          • Dec 2013

Just looks like BBS 11?

Comment

• goldsamxo
            • Jan 2017

My favorite collection of NILøS yet. Plan on purchasing multiple items, hope they release the grey 'NIL' hoodie in black. [ BRAINSQUAT ;] was excellent and this continues that. Glad they're seeming to find their footing instead of copying current season Julius designs with cringey graphic saying.

Also - the grey shorts in the photo with the large grey hoodie, are evolutions from the samples used back during NILøS' [ TROLL ;] collection. I own a pair of the samples and they're exactly alike, except much deeper (the length goes down to the shins) and the drape is much less prevalent.
            Last edited by goldsamxo; 07-13-2017, 06:15 PM.
            Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
            Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• upsilonkng
              • May 2010

i think nilos and bbs11 are in a race to see who can hit rock bottom, theres no clear leader but they are both pretty close i believe.

Comment

• tornaremavencer
                • Aug 2012

i think 11 is still on the lead, there is some serious pattern work in here, instead of just slapping marihuana pictures with 11 on everyhing

Comment

• jogu
                  • Jun 2009

im not feelin it . this looks too easy and generic af

Comment

• negroygris
                    • Aug 2013

Originally posted by tornaremavencer View Post
                    i think 11 is still on the lead, there is some serious pattern work in here, instead of just slapping marihuana pictures with 11 on everyhing
                    I have to agree with you, 11 by bbs new collection was extremely disappointing, the pattern making work done in this collection surpasses 11. But in terms of fabric Boris reigns, although is still 11. This is definitely just a small door for the i can't afford the mainline consumers.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎