X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mewtu
    • Dec 2008

CCP Derby - White distressed leather - Sz CCP 9 - $500

Hi, I bought these derbies a couple years ago and am looking to move them along to a better home as they are a little too big and don't really fit my style anymore.

The size is a CCP 9 which usually translates to an 11 but I'd say these are better for an 11.5-12. As you can see from the pics, I added some rubber inserts which I can leave in if your foot is a little smaller like mine or remove, up to you.

In terms of condition, structurally they are 10 out of 10. I only wore them like 10 times, the vibram still has a lot of life left to it before needing to be redone and the actual shoes are perfect. Visibly you can see there are some scuffs/distressing which is probably on top of the actual intended effect, I would say 8/10 (that's how they were when I got them though so who knows and they look pretty sweet IMO)

In terms of price, I am asking $500 shipped to US which is pretty firm. I would peruse trades so if you have anything cool to offer, shoot. I'm a 48 / ~11-11.5.

Happy to send more pics just shoot me a message. I'll probably upload some better ones later tonight too as the lighting is pretty bad in the in the non-worn shots.

Attached Files
    Originally Posted by ProfMonitoff: "Then my friend's cat crapped on it and the dry cleaner couldn't fix it "
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎