• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • negroygris
    • Aug 2013

DEEPTI 'Petrifaction' °017-018 Collection

BREATHTAKING...

We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL
  • goldsamxo
    • Jan 2017

Constantly my favorite designer, and this may be my favorite collection of the year. Had the chance to check out some of the pieces in person and they feel like an absolute tank - her textiles keep getting better. They make my 016-017 pants seem inferior (which have exquisite design / fabric). Masterpiece.
    Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
    Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• LeonNoah
      • Dec 2016

Those gloves look like an absoulute must-have,amazing collection

Comment

• negroygris
        • Aug 2013

LeonNoah They are called "Stone membrane glove LA-093Z FUME / SPLIT / 95". I am actually thinking of getting them.

Also, does anyone know what kind of model of backzip boots is Christian wearing on the first pic with the Membrane Coat? I haven't been able to find any info anywhere except for the vague pic.
        We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• negroygris
          • Aug 2013

goldsamxo Which model do you have? I don't think inferior will be the right word, I think her work is quite consistent, each collection just focuses in a different motif of design, fabric wise Broken Formality was out of this world, shattered glass lapels on blazers, insane pattern drafting..etc. I have the crash seamed heavy coated denim D-050/98 and they are out of this world, the heaviest wax coating I have ever felt on a pair of pants. Not forgetting to mention that they weight a ton..I literally have a workout when I wear them, they feel like having ankle weights as pants.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• goldsamxo
            • Jan 2017

I have the Crash Seam denim minus the wax @negroygris! Literally my favorite pants I own - but breaking them in was a challenge. They seem to have molded around my legs, and they've massive - kind of glad I didn't get the waxed version. But in my opinion I think this may be her most concise collection to date, especially from what I've seen. Once I go see it again I can give a full review - but it left me stunned, the treatments / textiles / construction was just so 'complete' in a sense. Great collection. Hoping to see the Slate covered items in person soon; the Silver heeled derbies from 016-017 were a grail of mine, but the Slate covered ones may be creeping up too.
            Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
            Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎