StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store
  • Ahimsa
    Vegan Police
    • Sep 2011

StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• haydn
      • Feb 2013

I'm curious if his gig at Berluti is taking up much of his time... his last two runways (this and his previous mens) have been the least "Haider" in recent years. Very restrained (for him) in terms of styling.

This however shows his strong skill in tailoring - something that was less evident with his previous menswear show. Many of these looks seem complex in regards to their pattern and the cut is super sharp. The fabrics look nice - would have love to seen more variety though. The standout gold tone polka-dot jacket with what appears to have cracks woven into it is sublime.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by haydn View Post
        I'm curious if his gig at Berluti is taking up much of his time... his last two runways (this and his previous mens) have been the least "Haider" in recent years. Very restrained (for him) in terms of styling.

This however shows his strong skill in tailoring - something that was less evident with his previous menswear show. Many of these looks seem complex in regards to their pattern and the cut is super sharp. The fabrics look nice - would have love to seen more variety though. The standout gold tone polka-dot jacket with what appears to have cracks woven into it is sublime.
        I agree, though for me the stand pieces were the long coats. Especially the red/black/white one. Sick.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Law
          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by haydn View Post

I'm speculating that his input on his name sake brand is now minmimal for the most part. As around two years ago I remember the ad they placed on Buinsess of Fashion, for somebody who's remit was essentially one of creative director/head designer from start to finish. Sad really, as Haider is always the main PFW show I looked forward to, seems to have dropped off a cliff these past few years.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎