• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theaddict
    • Apr 2008

PH Green tweed suit collector/ Guidi Oxblood Leather Bag

Hi guys,

1.Gentlemen, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to snatch a unique (I thought the only one in the world but it seems someone or a store ordered the same piece lol, still super rare and hard to find) directly from PH custom ordered green tweed suit in a small size!Here is a link to my grailed listing: https://www.grailed.com/listings/397...t-Custom-Order
    This piece has an abundance of expensive details which were custom ordered when this suit was made.

1. Jacket, the jacket fits perfectly and true to its PH size (S), it is the new blazer style, the tweed fabric is also used for piping on the inner pockets.
    2. Pants, the pants have a genius construction with a fastening belt. The inner lining is not the cheap cotton, but it is perfectly lined with heavy silk (!!!). The silk is also used for piping details of pockets etc. The size is XS!
    3. Fabric, is heavy heavy and substantial tweed with the most amazing deep green and beautiful pattern. Really an outstanding piece. There were other few pieces made of this fabric, but you wont find the whole suit in particular with this kind of pants which is absolutely unique.
    Condition of this collectors item is pristine, no damage or sign of use. This will keep you warm in winter, but of course you have to be confident to pull this off.
    Please let me know any questions. Measurements are kind of pointless with PH in particular, so it will always be better to stick to experience of yours in terms of sizing.

Asking 4500USD

2. up for sale is this unused Guidi large oxblood leather bag. Pristine condition and also smells like new.
    SOLD
    Attached Files
    Last edited by theaddict; 12-19-2017, 09:33 AM.
    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!
  • theaddict
    • Apr 2008

PH piece is up

Comment

• theaddict
      • Apr 2008

Open for offers.

Also have

1. PH cream rabbit hat

2. PH balmoral boots with green suede in size 7.

Both items also can be seen on grailed, please follow the link to my grailed account in my green tweed suit post

Comment

• theaddict
        • Apr 2008

PH Suit now 2800USD

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎