X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WilliamZHL
    • Oct 2017

Ziggy Chen

I noticed there isn't a thread discussing works from Ziggy Chen.

I became a fan of his work recently. I found the fabric and workmanship of his garments are excellent. What's your opinion on the brand?
  • mikko
    • Apr 2013

^ is that in Shanghai? Was walking around Taikoo Li in Sanlitun for a long time and did not spot the supposed second mainland store anywhere...

Comment

• 13we2
      • Sep 2015

Originally posted by mikko View Post
      ^ is that in Shanghai? Was walking around Taikoo Li in Sanlitun for a long time and did not spot the supposed second mainland store anywhere...
      North part of the area, underground B1.

Comment

• WilliamZHL
        • Oct 2017

When did you go there the last time? In this summer I was in Beijing, and I went to Taikoo Li, looked for more than a hour and didn't find the store. I asked the staff at info desk and they said it's been closed...

All of my Ziggy Chen collections are bought either from Archive SF or Atelier NY. It feels somehow weird that, as a Chinese, I have to buy garments that's made in Shanghai and designed by a Chinese designer in another country...

I believe their Shanghai store is still there. Will try to visit when I have a chance.

Comment

• Mojo1990
          • Oct 2015

Shanghai Store
          204/2F No.6 Building, 123 Xing Ye Road, Luwan District Shanghai( Xintiandi South)

Not sure if this above address is still active though

Comment

• 13we2
            • Sep 2015

Originally posted by WilliamZHL View Post
            When did you go there the last time? In this summer I was in Beijing, and I went to Taikoo Li, looked for more than a hour and didn't find the store. I asked the staff at info desk and they said it's been closed...

All of my Ziggy Chen collections are bought either from Archive SF or Atelier NY. It feels somehow weird that, as a Chinese, I have to buy garments that's made in Shanghai and designed by a Chinese designer in another country...

I believe their Shanghai store is still there. Will try to visit when I have a chance.
            Can't memeber but must be earlier than this summer so quite possible, and their pricing wasn't very wallet friendly as I vaguely remember (never bothered to study their price maybe they are GBS/PH level all the time?).

One has to be beating a dead horse trying to shop artisanal brands in Beijing... Or China in a larger sense for that matter.

Comment

• Michael_Robartes
              • May 2013

Does anyone remember the season it was when they had the red underlayer to the clothes? I just bought the trousers but want to find the jacket,

samuel

Comment

• Monumentalism
                • Jun 2019

I recently started paying more attention to the brand last year. His attention to detail so far seems pretty immaculate, as well as there being a particular niceness about the cuts and silhouettes being used, though I'm still relatively new to his clothing.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎