X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HWith
    • May 2007

Where to buy: Real fashion photography prints

I wasn't really sure where to put this, since this section has so few threads that there seems to be a regulation against new ones. I can't find any rules though, but if this the wrong section please move it.

That being said, I'm looking for something new to frame and put on my walls. I've been looking online but most of the stuff I find is either vintage Vogue covers, cheap semi amateur work or if I'm lucky some Helmut Newton. Not very exciting, to say the least.

I'm looking for editorial style pictures, in black white and about 50x50 cm in size. Some magazine covers might even do the trick. The 'kill me with leather' thread has some great pictures in the style I'm looking for. Unfortunately I have no idea where to order prints like that or even just get my hand on super high res versions to have them printed myself.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.
  • Alan
    • Aug 2014

Don't know of any special place, but I've been doing some "fashionable" self-portraits lately, and this is my latest. I print and sell; let me know if something like this would be worthy of your wall :)

Last edited by Alan; 11-19-2017, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Maybe find a photographer whose work you like and ask them directly? Better yet, we still have a few Volume 5 cover posters left ;-)
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎