Clear All
  • Ahimsa
    Vegan Police
    • Sep 2011

Song for the Mute S/S18 Men's

StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store
  • negroygris
    • Aug 2013

Very, very weak collection from SFTM this season. Although, I hate the sandals i love the linen white trousers with the black stripes. But overall not impressed.
    We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• supercilious
      • Apr 2014

Yeah, I wonder if there is anything (other than money) to some of these designers deciding to go streetwear. e.g. julius

Comment

• Alan
        • Aug 2014

This is bad
        Last edited by Alan; 11-16-2017, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• mikemikemike
          • Jun 2011

compare this with s/s17...what happened here?

Comment

• Jeroenr
            • May 2016

Dont like it.

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by supercilious View Post
              Yeah, I wonder if there is anything (other than money) to some of these designers deciding to go streetwear. e.g. julius
              so you're saying that SFTM decided to "go streetwear"? or what?
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• supercilious
                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                so you're saying that SFTM decided to "go streetwear"? or what?
                No, I am surprised at their simpler silhouettes and graphics in the last few seasons. I think it can detract from what they do well. There is a lot of good things going on, like negroygris said, I think the striped linen pants are awesome, but on my first look through it reminded me of tons of 'streetwear' brands out there at the moment.

Nor am I saying that it's necessarily a bad thing. It just seems like a divergence from seasons that really resonated with me.. As recent as ss17

Comment

• Jeroenr
                  • May 2016

Also dont understand why you would use the word "Wander". This was done by Yang Li already.

Comment

• matglenn
                    • Jun 2016

I don't think there's anything weak about the collection. The styling is wack, sandals and tilley are an odd choice as well as the Wander print. But the clothes themselves look incredible, especially the trousers and the panelled shorts. I feel like the styling of the lookbook is trying to sell the brand identity to different markets, but I wouldn't use that decision against the brand itself. After all most of the pieces aren't much different than their iterations from previous seasons, especially ss17 with the distressed knitwear & hoodies, oversized shirts/jackets and relaxed tailoring etc. Just styled much less conservatively

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎