Thread: Undercover F/W18 Men's - Pitti Uomo

Default Undercover F/W18 Men's - Pitti Uomo

Both Jun and Takahiro displayed skirts, i am vigorously seeing a trend. Also, this collection was strong in my opinion, I am really into the nylon printed blazer and the black skirt.
    Last edited by negroygris; 01-13-2018 at 09:16 AM.
    We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

I see a lot of strong pieces. That is, stuff I'd be glad to buy. In my opinion this was miles better than the Soloist.

I obviously like the gloves, although I'm a bit worried about the comfort.

Anyway, all in all it was probably the most interesting "big" thing at Pitti.
    www.ah-okay.com +++ We make contemporary gloves and un-essential accessories.

Open the pod bay door Hal! This collection rules.

Truly incredible work by Undercover in the last few years, every collection is tremendous with a few that really stood out. This collection is fantastic as well, amazing atmosphere and creativity, loving the prints.
    Last edited by Anton; 01-18-2018 at 03:22 AM.
    I love beautiful melodies, telling me terrible things.
    My Music: https://soundcloud.com/iamanton

The show video should be up now on both Undercover and the Soloist websites.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine