Clear All
  • Ahimsa
    Vegan Police
    • Sep 2011

TAKAHIROMIYASHITA TheSoloist F/W18 Men's - Pitti Uomo

StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store
  • Osseovs
    • Oct 2012

Adoring the post-apocalyptic/(retro-?)futuristic vibes here. I was never sure where I sat with Miyashita's style, but consider me a convert. This is exceeding my personal straps and hoods quota.

Also, appreciating the use of greyscale in the photography as well. Appropriately moody.

Comment

• negroygris
      • Aug 2013

The quality of Takahiro's work never fails to impress me, this is by far one of the best conceptual collections I have seen in a while, thus, inspiring me to introduce more Soloist into my wardrobe. To add, Matthew's photography really spoke to me in many number of ways, Bravo!
      We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

Fascinated by this and Undercover, after reading the description/review, I really want to see a video of this
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Ahimsa
          Vegan Police
          • Sep 2011

StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• negroygris
            • Aug 2013

What a breath of fresh air, the houndstooth with leather looks solid! I can't wait to see the individual pieces, Miyashita definitely took it out of the ball park with this collection.
            We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• goldsamxo
              • Jan 2017

2018 starting off with a massive kick-in-the-teeth. loved the Undercover show, but this was next level to me. Just a masterclass in design / mood / aesthetic / technique. Excited for Timm3h to get his hands on this collection and do his usual write-ups.
              Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
              Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• k3mist
                • Apr 2013

what a start to 2018..
                video to the soloist and undercover down below.
                put on hold whatever ur doing right now and just have it on full screen, you will not regret it.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• julian_doe
                  • Mar 2013

Originally posted by k3mist View Post
                  what a start to 2018..
                  video to the soloist and undercover down below.
                  put on hold whatever ur doing right now and just have it on full screen, you will not regret it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2Zb9S-H9E0
                  Thank you for sharing.

This is honestly a breath of fresh air, given how stale things have been. Especially The Soloist really killed it. The aviation coats are ducking incredible.

Comment

• Resonkuken
                    • Oct 2012

I was enthralled by the music and the overall mood of the show. So much beauty. And what a wonderful collection.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎