StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store
  • Ahimsa
    Vegan Police
    • Sep 2011

StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• darkbydesign
      • Sep 2010

Really loving the long cable knit pieces that seem to flow nicely. Strangely, I basically only buy BBS and Thom Browne pieces these days primarily because these two are the only guys who construct things that interest me and both select materials, treatments and/or construction methods that are just great.

I feel like this runway collection is much more of a return to some of his earlier collections and a nice understated version of recent work, but definitely like a lot of it. Nice pics from SZ photographers as always.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by darkbydesign View Post
        Really loving the long cable knit pieces that seem to flow nicely. Strangely, I basically only buy BBS and Thom Browne pieces these days primarily because these two are the only guys who construct things that interest me and both select materials, treatments and/or construction methods that are just great.

I feel like this runway collection is much more of a return to some of his earlier collections and a nice understated version of recent work, but definitely like a lot of it. Nice pics from SZ photographers as always.
        You got it right - the collection was about "old school Thom Browne" according to the press notes.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• negroygris
          • Aug 2013

The last look with the quilted long tail coat is breathtaking, even the grosgrain TB ribbon compliments it. If i were to wear TB it will be head to toe. Also, darkbydesign I totally agree with you, these guys never fail to impress me, they just evolve in every possible way and each garment has a different take, in which captivates the eye constantly.
          We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎