X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Campe92
    • Jan 2017

10sei0otto

i tried to search a thread about this brand but without success...
    I'm following them from 2012/13 and a few months ago i had a pleasure to talk with Tiziano Rillo (the designer) and his wife...really friendly people and with clear idea of what they want, with a strong position about "made in italy" as they are an italian brand.
    So guys what do you think about his work?
    Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.
    "I'm not working in the mainstream, i'm working on the side street, side dark street, it is quite comfortable." [Yohji Yamamoto]
  • Jeroenr
    • May 2016

I love them. I own a pair of their sneakers. Which i wear almost everyday.

[IMG]Capture[/IMG]

I have them in a different color. But they hold up pretty good. Vibram sole.

Comment

• unwashed
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Jeroenr View Post
      I love them. I own a pair of their sneakers. Which i wear almost everyday.

I have them in a different color. But they hold up pretty good. Vibram sole.
      Those are actually made by James Kearns for them:

Designers Tiziano Rillo (10sei0otto) and James Kearns have developed “Asylum”, their new exclusive cobranding project, a limited-edition sneaker collection.
      Grailed link

Comment

• Campe92
        • Jan 2017

Originally posted by unwashed View Post

Designers Tiziano Rillo (10sei0otto) and James Kearns have developed “Asylum”, their new exclusive cobranding project, a limited-edition sneaker collection.
        mmm i'm not sure that these are from James...it's right that they have developed asylum (in 2016) with James but for different models and collections...
        "I'm not working in the mainstream, i'm working on the side street, side dark street, it is quite comfortable." [Yohji Yamamoto]

Comment

• Jeroenr
          • May 2016

Originally posted by unwashed View Post
          No, these are 10sei0otto ones. The James Kearns are different. Frida is still selling them.

See, those have a more James Kearns look and feel.

Comment

• unwashed
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Jeroenr View Post
            No, these are 10sei0otto ones. The James Kearns are different. Frida is still selling them.

See, those have a more James Kearns look and feel.
            Ah ok, my bad. Was confused because the last looks quite similar as well as the leather laces and some other features James uses. Both are nice though.
            Grailed link

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎