StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store
  • Ahimsa
    Vegan Police
    • Sep 2011

StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• Hon
      • Dec 2017

Curious about how people feel about this compared to when Ann herself was at the label. I always seem to like a few looks from the newer collections (for both men and women) but they never seem to compare to when she was designing. This season, however, I personally found to be a tad more pleasing and revitalizing to me when thinking off old Ann. Even the jewelry his season is decent, in my opinion. Would love to hear someone’s thoughts, and if I’m talking out of my ass, someone set me straight.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Hon View Post
        Curious about how people feel about this compared to when Ann herself was at the label. I always seem to like a few looks from the newer collections (for both men and women) but they never seem to compare to when she was designing. This season, however, I personally found to be a tad more pleasing and revitalizing to me when thinking off old Ann. Even the jewelry his season is decent, in my opinion. Would love to hear someone’s thoughts, and if I’m talking out of my ass, someone set me straight.
        You and everyone else, judging by our Instagram. The answer is simple - there is for the first time since Ann's departure heavy dipping into her archives. So, yes, this is old Ann made new.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• TranVenders
          • Mar 2018

It still looks amazing, in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎