X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WACKOJAQ
    • Mar 2018

A Brand called EMATYTE

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum and this is my very first post on StyleZeitgeist.
    If you are familiar with the brand Ematyte, please comment on this thread. I just bought a pair of boots from Ematyte, but I know nothing about this brand. I would like to know more about the origin and story behind it.
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Beautiful footwear - really well-made. It's an Italian guy, makes everything by hand in Italy. A friend of Daniel Andresen - they show in Paris together. I like the shapes a lot, and the leather.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• newp
      • Feb 2013

The MOST underrated artisan footwear brand of any presented on the market (at least from the brands I know). Beautiful construction, fully handmade as Faust has mentioned already.
      Slowly but steadily gains exposure and stockists start to get it (a couple of years ago I have seen it only at Lazzari and now you can grab it even overseas from EU).

Basically you have bought yourself a very good pair of boots, or par of most brands presented like Guidi, a1923 and so on: with much less commercial vibe around it which is a huge plus in my book.

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

Looks very interesting. Love it!

here is a link to the website: not much there but still interesting from what i can see

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• WACKOJAQ
          • Mar 2018

Thank you for your response. I like the structure as well. The shoes are comfortable and they have very interesting lacing system. I bought them for around 277 pounds. Guess this is a random but great pick up lol.

Comment

• maruusa
            • Apr 2024

I also often buy products from this brand because they are all very youthful and fashionable.
            buildnow gg

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎