Thread: FS:Carol Christian Poell CCP Usole & Spiral Zip Boots + Cire Trudon

Default FS:Carol Christian Poell CCP Usole & Spiral Zip Boots + Cire Trudon

**U.S shipping only. Thanks!**

1.AM/2685P ROOMS-PTC/14A - O. D. ONE- PIECE, ARTHROSIC ANKLE, DRIPPED "U" SOLE SNEAKERS 100% LE, size EU.6 (9US equivalent) - $1,400

Excellent condition. Delivered a year ago, after 2 year waiting period. Just haven't much time to wear due to travel.Fit is for a U.S size 9.I wear 9US in nike/adidas and they fit spot on.If you remove the CCP insole it will fit a 9.5 US. Rare orange color.

Will come with original rice bag and tags.

Free shipping in US!

Last edited by cuddly; 01-08-2019 at 05:40 PM.

2.AM/2601LR BIAS-PTC/010 LINED DIAG ZIP RUBBER-DRIP "GOODYEAR" BOOTS 100% LE Size. EU6 (9US equivalent). With insoles 8.5US - $1,300

Excellent condition. Delivered a year ago, after 2 year waiting period. Just haven't much time to wear due to travel.Fit is for a U.S size 9. With insoles on it can accommodate smaller size about 8.5 US. .I wear 9US in nike/To adidas and they fit spot on without insoles.Rare color is more a black/grey with dark green drip.

Will come with original rice bag and tags. Found the insoles! So that’s included as well. Thanks

Free shipping in US!

------------------------------------------

TRUDON - Cire Trudon -Bruma - 110$

Free shipping in US!
    Pre-owned, spray tested a few times, but still looks new. Have too many colognes and need to let go of some.No longer have the box so I will have to package really well. Photos to follow, but the description.

Galbanum, Iris, Leather, Haitian vetiver

-100 ml

-Made in France
    Last edited by cuddly; 12-20-2018 at 11:20 PM.

still available, offers are welcome ;)

Happy New Year! prices updated**