• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Arcane
    • Jul 2008

FS: Rick Owens, BBS, Ann D, Drkshdw, LUC & Obscur

Hi all

Long time no see. I have a bunch of random items that was just sitting in my wardrobe not getting any use, mainly due to my style changing over the years and my bulid changing. I'm looking to get rid so if you don't agree with the prices just send me a bid.

All prices are excluding shipping. Shipping from the EU.

If you need additional info, pictures og measurements just send me a message and I'll see what I can do.

Rick Owens Pony Hair Geobaskets sz 44 - 270 euro 210 euro
    Barely used. Have some pink stains on the sole from the dye 'leaking'. Will probably be less noticeable with wear. Great pair of sneakers if you can pull them off.

Last edited by Arcane; 10-30-2018, 10:12 AM.
    Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand
  • Arcane
    • Jul 2008

Rick Owens pants sz Medium - 130 euro 90 euro
    Very nice pants in Drkshdw colour. Some kind of silky tech fabric. Used but in good condition, barley any noticeable wear. Hidden waist button is gone but easily replaced. It's not really necessary though.

Boris Bidjan Saberi coat - sz. Medium - 270 euro
    220 euro
    Cool prototype piece from BBS. Waxed linen in a matte dark blue with raw edge black lining overlapping. The shape of the coat around the neck allows for it to be used as a hood or a high collar. Used a little but in very good condition. Same problem as with the Obscur coat, my shoulder are to broad nowadays. Bought from Darklands.

Last edited by Arcane; 10-30-2018, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• Arcane
      • Jul 2008

Ann Demeulemeester boots sz 43 - 250 euro 210 euro
      Very nice tall and comfortable boots. Fit big, so suitable for a true 44. Used but in good condition. The heel could use some love but nothing out of the extraordinary.

Drkshdw jeans sz 33 - 100 euro
      70 euro
      Very nice fit with darts on the thighs. Used but in good condition. Sadly I'm to fat for these now.

Last edited by Arcane; 10-30-2018, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• Arcane
        • Jul 2008

LUC overlock pants sz ? - 290 euro 220 euro
        Great pants that sadly don't get any use from me anymore. Used but in good condition. I think they're made out of some kind of moleskin but I'm not sure, very nice texture nonetheless. There's no size tag but the waist measure is 45 cm. I'll happily take other measurements if necessary.

Obscur coat - sz Medium - 250 euro 210 euro
        Heavy wool coat from Obscur, very nice and cool piece. From one of their early collections. Sadly my shoulders are to broad for this now. Used but stil in very good condition.

Last edited by Arcane; 10-30-2018, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• Arcane
          • Jul 2008

Small leather backpack - 60 euro
          Handmade backpack, very nice leather and craftsmanship. Haven't seen much use but great as a handbag alternative for the ladies or for carrying around notebooks and other smaller items.

Comment

• Arcane
            • Jul 2008

BUMP!

Major price drops, as I said I'm looking to get rid ASAP.

Red prices are current. Still taking offers as well. Going up on Grailer next but giving SZ a last chance.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎