Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: L'MALTIERI / MA+ / LABEL UNDER CONSTRUCTION *BIGGER PRICE DROPS*

Default L'MALTIERI / MA+ / LABEL UNDER CONSTRUCTION *BIGGER PRICE DROPS*

Hey there, prices are in USD and include north American shipping, shipping overseas will probably be 20-40 more depending on the size of the item. Let me know if you need any more details about anything.

LUC heavy cardigan - SOLD!

L'Maltieri Leather jacket, double front pockets, inside pocket / Size 3 / $600USD shipped worldwide!

Last edited by KM80; 08-30-2019 at 05:50 PM.

Hey there, prices are in USD and include north American shipping, shipping overseas will probably be 20-40 more depending on the size of the item. Let me know if you need any more details about anything.

Label Under Construction / Signals / limited to 22 pieces / Graphite dyed cotton double layer T shirt / Size 50 / small stain pictured on chest and slight scuffing on shoulder / never dry cleaned - $200USD shipped worldwide

Small stain:

Scuffing (hard to see really, I blame seat belts):

Label Under Construction / Wool seam pocket hooded sweater / Size 50 / $300USD shipped worldwide

Sick hood:

Slight pilling on the side:
    Last edited by KM80; 08-30-2019 at 05:51 PM.

MA+ Leather Bag (hardly used) / SOLD

MA+ Aviator / I think this was from 2011, heavy cotton, not as short and small fitting as earlier versions / Size 46 / SOLD
    Again slight scuffs on shoulder, I can only assumer seat belts, never washed:
    The little tab came off the bottom of one side of the zips (lame), still seems to work okay for now:

MA+ small origami Wallet / SOLD
    Last edited by KM80; 11-10-2015 at 05:31 PM.

Great stuff still available.

Some more drops.

No trades.

You guys like rad shit or nah?

DROPS!!!!!

you still have the MA+ bag ?

Someone should really buy the rest of this stuff, especially the LUC hoodie, it's really too nice and too cheap to keep sitting here like this.

You know summer wont last for ever and you're going to need to put some wool and leather on eventually.

Damn it's getting cold, put on a sweater, or a leather jacket or whatever!

I don't wear clothes anymore so feel free to rob me of these.

Aviator sold!

someone needs this L'Maltieri jacket and the LUC stuff, seriously.

These clothes are far to luxurious to be around me right now, I need them gone.

Still here, this leather jacket is really great for 46-48, if you like leather.

Australians! embrace your winter and buy these sweaters and a nice jacket as well.

Blaahhhhhmp

so unfortunate..not in my sz

Guess what?

These prices dropped.