X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • warm
    • Dec 2018

Women's Bottoms

No its not a sexy pictures thread, I wondering if anyone has ideas on what to go with RO "goth ninja" styling. I kinda understand the top half of the outfits but what to wear on or over my legs is a blind spot.
    with stuff like this (in general)
    zuwzd.jpg
    I have a loose idea that that picture is actually someone from here so sorry if thats creepy
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Haha, yes, it is a member. There are plenty of options - leather leggins from Ann Demeulemeester, memphis pants from Rick Owens, or really just any black skinny jeans. Or tall boots and tights.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ellejackson
      • Mar 2020

There are many options available like you can wear black jeans, black leggings, leather high boots, leather pants or tights

Comment

• jennyxee1
        • Aug 2022

Make This Holi More Colorful Than Before With BIRKENSTOCK

What is life without color? We at BIRKENSTOCK are all for shades, tints, and tones, and naturally, we love the festival of colors! In order to keep up your style game well beyond mere function, we bring you a special range of water-friendly designs that you can wear to a Holi party and amp up the frolic. Made from a unique material called EVA, we put the 'fun' in 'functional'. Our waterproof sandals are sure to delight you and level up your fashion quotient. Birkenstock sales

Comment

• stellacook
          • Sep 2022

I’ve had success washing leather and vinyl in a washing machine using this method.
          However, this is not my ‘go to’ method for cleaning my leather products.
          I only use this method if I’m truly stuck without a professional cleaner or it happens to be a leather jacket that I won’t be afraid to lose my mind over if something bad happens.

Comment

• Endo77
            • Oct 2022

Maybe you would like leather leggings. Or pants made of thick enough fabric to make it stand out. It's an option where you can stay noticeable without being provocative. I also have images that I have a hard time picking out. True style is completely different, but still a lot of questions about how to combine clothes. So tell me too what to wear with mom jeans, which are quite wide. Therefore it is not necessary to put something over-size on the body. But at the same time tight things I do not wear. I would like to see answers with possible pictures of your ideas.

Comment

• digitalpablicity
              • Nov 2022

Shirt,Tops

Comment

• Allevi
                • Jan 2023

I like the idea of wearing leather leggings because they would perfectly suit this look

Comment

• lisanclark
                  • Feb 2023

Totally understand the struggle of trying to find the perfect outfit for any occasion, especially when it comes to something as unique and specific as a “goth ninja” look. A great way to start is by looking for slim-cut trousers or leggings in a dark color like black or navy blue. You can pair these with a long, flowing top and some statement accessories like chunky jewelry or bold hats. If you’re feeling adventurous, you could even add some leather accents like a jacket or boots!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎