Thread: Undercover F/W19 Menís Ė Paris

Is Undercover just going to do Kubrick themes? Don't get me wrong, loved 2001 BUT following it up a couple seasons later w/ Clockwork Orange feels derivative and chasing $$$.

Why not? I think it's great. No one's ever done it, not in such a convincing way. I want a women's collection based on Eyes Wide Shut next!
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quite interesting vibes.

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Why not? I think it's great. No one's ever done it, not in such a convincing way. I want a women's collection based on Eyes Wide Shut next!
    maybe a kids version based on the Avengers or the Spiderverse...

this is just merch, this guy does band merch or planet hollywood merch thats all..cool by association, not that different than supreme .. Kubrick is a genius ill do his most childish movie an use phrases from the book, whsts cooler? undercover or when Motley Crue dressed up the same 20 years ago? both their intentions were the same, we're cooler because we're associated w/an actual genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Why not? I think it's great. No one's ever done it, not in such a convincing way.
    Curious what you thought of KTZ's AW15 show. I wouldn't normally give two shits about KTZ but I thought that collection was great.

I have to agree with 29.97 that Jun's stuff is becoming formulaic at this point. [Insert cult classic album or movie] on everything with lots of gradient colors. I do appreciate how he worked with silhouette a bit more this time around and incorporated an updated venetian/renaissance twist with gloves and sash style bags bags.

Any opinions on the Valentino collaboration, am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by supercilious View Post
    Any opinions on the Valentino collaboration, am I missing something?
    I don't get it either.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine