• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Time & Space
    • Jan 2008

Pantograph Ring

Hey there,

If anyone might be interested, my friend a silversmith made me this ring which is so freaking cool..

It has an incredible weight to it and a beautiful distressed silver look..

If you might be interested, I can put you into communication with her.

I am not into making any monies off this sale, this would be between you and her.

I just wanted to bring the opportunity to get a cool ring made for yourself.

She can work with you on sizing, gauge etc for your personal likes..

Lucas

lucontv@gmail.com
    Attached Files
    "With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator
  • opinions
    • Jun 2021

How expensive is it to order a ring from your friend? My girlfriend and I have an anniversary coming up, so I decided to give her something special. And what could be more special than a custom-made ring? However, I have a budget of $ 150, so I hope that this amount will be enough. Of course, as a last resort, I have an idea to give my girlfriend a mood necklace. However, I do not believe that a jewel can predict the mood. A person's mood depends on many factors that affect human behavior in their own way.
    Last edited by opinions; 02-08-2022, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• rosydam
      • Jun 2023

Originally posted by opinions View Post
      How expensive is it to order a ring from your friend? My girlfriend and I have an anniversary coming up, so I decided to give her something special. And what could be more special than a custom-made ring? However, I have a budget of $ 150, so I hope only up that this amount will be enough. Of course, as a last resort, I have an idea to give my girlfriend a . However, I do not believe that a jewel can predict the mood. A person's mood depends on many factors that affect human behavior in their own way.
      You are truly a good boyfriend.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎